ADVICE (1 Viewer)

flower3000

HSC
hey guys
so my major for Ab studies is worth 40% and my teacher is literally the worst teacher ever in the prelim exams she gave us a 2010 Ab studies HSC paper which goes for 3 hours to do in an hour and a half. she does not teach us anything and she is so hard on marking.
she has never given anything more than 80% and I put in crazy amount of effort for everything. I'm scared she is going to mark me harshly even though I put 110% effort into this assignment . do you guys think I should get a remark if she gives me a bad mark? because im scared she will stuff up all my other marks and I'm hoping to get into medicine and I cant speak to the head teacher because he's just as bad :mad2:.

PLEASE HELP

Last edited:

enoilgam

HSC
Its all about rankings - are you coming first or towards the top of the class?

flower3000

HSC
I'm either first or second but its only a class of seven.

Last edited:
HSC
don't worry, if you teacher is a hard marker- then when you do your hsc externals you should be able to beat everyone in other schools who got 100% for there assessments in aboriginal studies. you'll be ranked up, so no harm done.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
If you are Indigenous it will be easier for you to get into Medicine.

flower3000

HSC
seriously I'm not Aboriginal and there is only two 3 people in my whole class who are Aboriginal :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)