• Happy 20 YEARS to us!

Affordable/Experienced English Tutoring for STANDARD/ADV/EXT1&2 (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
Hi All!

I'm offering English tutoring for all 4 units of English. I graduated with a band 6 in adv and E4 in both ext 1 and 2, and I also ranked first internally for all my levels of English, and won a range of extracurricular English competitions outside of school. Due to this I also have plenty of exemplar assessments and essays for a range of different texts which all my students receive free of charge. Additionally - they are free to contact me outside our lessons via unlimited emails/texts for any concerns or questions which I will promptly respond to. Although I personally studied, 1984, David Malouf, RII&LFR, Spotty Handed Villainesses, Metamorphosis, Politics and the English language - I am widely read and have taught a range of standard/advanced/and extension texts. Tutoring will be conducted online over zoom, from the comfort of your home, but also with access to all the benefits a virtual platform provides.

I've been tutoring for quite some time now and have experience with a range of different grades, but am particularly familiar with the HSC content. I also have lots of experience working with students with disabilities, such as ADHD and Autism. Knowing that the 2 units of English definitely contribute to your ATAR I know the stress that comes along with it- and have the perfect skills and resources required to help you achieve that band 6.

I am currently doing my bachelors at UNSW.

Send a PM for pricing and availability! I look forward to helping you on your HSC journey :)

Mozzarella sticks

HSC
Hi All!

I'm offering English tutoring for all 4 units of English. I graduated with a band 6 in adv and E4 in both ext 1 and 2, and I also ranked first internally for all my levels of English, and won a range of extracurricular English competitions outside of school. Due to this I also have plenty of exemplar assessments and essays for a range of different texts which all my students receive free of charge. Additionally - they are free to contact me outside our lessons via unlimited emails/texts for any concerns or questions which I will promptly respond to. Although I personally studied, 1984, David Malouf, RII&LFR, Spotty Handed Villainesses, Metamorphosis, Politics and the English language - I am widely read and have taught a range of standard/advanced/and extension texts. Tutoring will be conducted online over zoom, from the comfort of your home, but also with access to all the benefits a virtual platform provides.

I've been tutoring for quite some time now and have experience with a range of different grades, but am particularly familiar with the HSC content. I also have lots of experience working with students with disabilities, such as ADHD and Autism. Knowing that the 2 units of English definitely contribute to your ATAR I know the stress that comes along with it- and have the perfect skills and resources required to help you achieve that band 6.

I am currently doing my bachelors at UNSW.

Send a PM for pricing and availability! I look forward to helping you on your HSC journey :)
Can you send me your email please ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)