ah ha! great job 500/wk no experiece!! (1 Viewer)

are you interested?

• hell yeh

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • no not really

• Im unsure about how it works

• money money money

Votes: 6 18.2%

• Total voters

chocomello

hey guys
I have this amazing job that lets me get more money than I have ever imagined So i decided to share my fortune, well what it is is an email processing job that has no start costs and can be done from you computer, the one your working on now could earn you money. I earn 500/wk for 10 hours (hehe 50/hr is pretty nifty) if you wanna know more email me at prini888@yahoo.com.au with subject SHOW ME, Hurry!! coz the early bird catches the worm, this is for applicants over 18 w/no experience neccesary!

ben

wow, what a coincidence - this sounds like a scam involving spamming people, i mean "email processing"

chocomello

its not a scam, its completely legit, I can send you info if you like. you can believe it or not ,its your loss

ben

Originally posted by chocomello
its not a scam, its completely legit, I can send you info if you like. you can believe it or not ,its your loss
no! no! it's not a scam - we just have to give you 10 000 real email addresses in a week to make our $500... i suppose it's too much a "special offer" for you to post any more info on it this board. :eek: :eek: :eek:

chocomello

look Ill explain as much as i can, its not so much emailing specific people, thats all I can say without giving away too much, you will find out if you email me with your serious intent to check the program out, and if you dont defame and criticise the whole thing all over this site

ben

look Ill explain as much as i can, its not so much emailing specific people, thats all I can say without giving away too much, you will find out if you email me with your serious intent to check the program out, and if you dont defame and criticise the whole thing all over this site
thanks for proving its a useless scam.

chocomello

look if you want to believe that, believe that, its a free country, I KNOW its not a scam, its really not my problem if you think it is one, as thats one opportunity you wont have.

ben

Originally posted by ~ForAGoodCause~
ok then if its not a scam then post here what u have to do and info on it
he can't tell anyone except people who give him their email address... that way he can spam you (because he now knows your the type of people who is easily conned) :D

chocomello

look do you just exist to create trouble for people? Why would I want to spam? and furthurmore, what makes you think Im male? hmmm? What also makes you believe so much that I would want to scam people, just because the job sounds good doesnt mean it isnt good.

chocomello

what you have to do is send emails to people who ask certain pieces of info, help them if they have any problems, some minor advertising(this can be done for free) and also keep a record of potential clients.

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
You have a spelling mistake in your signature. It should read 'cogito, ergo sum'.

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
Originally posted by Lazarus
You have a spelling mistake in your signature. It should read 'cogito, ergo sum'.
Or else he learns, therefore he is.
Doesn't quite have the same ring to it.

ben

look do you just exist to create trouble for people?
Actually, I'm saving people the trouble.
Why would I want to spam?
Because you're making some money from conning other people. Otherwise, you tell me!
and furthurmore, what makes you think Im male? hmmm?
You are.
What also makes you believe so much that I would want to scam people, just because the job sounds good doesnt mean it isnt good.
You haven't heard the saying? Plus you don't seem to tell us what the job involves.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)