ahhh :D...IM INTO UNI!!!! (1 Viewer)

Crazy

:D

I GOT IN!!!!

has anyone else been accepted to uni through the PREP scheme yet??...i got a letter today congratulating me on being selected to study my course of choice!

i'll definately be at CSU now...Lazy/Bathurst...here i come!!!

& i dont have to worry about writing all those essays this weekend

ahhhh its great

:D :cool: :D :cool: :D

Weisy

the evenstar
HSC
congratulations! :graduate:

oh, to feel that reassurance...

andy_84

PREP

Congratulations to you on getting into CSU under PREP. I applied for entry into Occupational Therapy under PREP but I was unsuccessful :(

So Congrats to those who did get in!!

Andy.

P.S. Did anyone out there get into OT under PREP??

andy_84

What Essays???

What are the essays that you are talking about?? Cos I wasn't selected for PREP Entry.

Crazy

oh thats no good andy, you still have a chance to be selected in the main round though

yes yes the reassurance, i dont think its really sunk in yet that my uai will now be meaningless..lol..cos im into the course ive always wanted to do!! :D

and yes andy, my cousin got into occupational therapy at albury under the PREP scheme (principles recommendation - based on academic performance over your senior years i think not too sure)

andy_84

Yeah I know there's still a chance, but I'm not too confident about my UAI, but I have done really well all year in all of my assessments and my reports were really good. This is why I'm disappointed that I didn't get in Under PREP especially when I had done 4 weeks of Work Experience in Occupational Therapy and had references from all of my placements.

Oh, well that's life. It just would've been nice to know that you had secured a place now instead of having to wait until the 17th January.

Anyway Congratulations to you again and also say hi and Congratulations to your cousin on getting into Occupational Therapy at CSU. Hopefully I'll be joining them there next year. :)

Crazy

damn unlucky for you andy

blame your principal

seriously with PREP they aren't so much concerned about past experience as they are with what your principal says about you

what matters is what comments he/she made on the application form

and thanks, ill pass that on
:)

stay positive!! :D

andy_84

Thanks Crazy. I'll try to stay positive. I am determined to get into OT anyway even if it means studying another course for a year and then transferring into OT, but hopefully I'll be fortunate enough to achieve the UAI that I need which was 83.15 last year so let's hope the demand for the course hasn't increased too much this year.

Good luck with your HSC Results on the 19th. :)

Jesse

When do results come out? When do you know you get in to which uni and course???

andy_84

Jesse,

The HSC Results are available on the internet to students on the 19th December and the UAI is released on the 20th December.
A summary is also sent by The Board of Studies in the post on the 23rd December.

The UAC main round offers aren't until the 17th January, 2003 so we won't find out which uni's and courses we've gained entry into until then.

andy_84

I agree Jesse. That is ages away and time always seems to drag when you are waiting for something...especially something this important.

Anyway, Best of luck to you & try to keep busy so time will go quickly. Good luck!!

Have a great Christmas & a Happy New Year!!:)

Jesse

That also applies to everyone here on this forum... :D

but I will continue to stress until I find out though :(

jessika

law chicky
HSC
I got an early acceptance thingy, its good because Im not stressing about my uai as much now. Although I still want that 96 so I can go to the uni of my choice.

jessika

law chicky
HSC
Originally posted by !meeee!
not all unis offer early acceptance tho, do they?
I dont think so, I couldn't find anything on early acceptance for UNSW and that was the uni really wanted to get into.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)