Ahhh!did anyone find this test hard! (1 Viewer)

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
香港! said:
^ SOR @_@
hahaha
Don't knock SOR :p. If I get something like 49+/50 it'll actually count towards my UAI (according to JUAI) provided I don't stuff up my other subjects.

bosby

HSC
~ ReNcH ~ said:
Don't knock SOR :p. If I get something like 49+/50 it'll actually count towards my UAI (according to JUAI) provided I don't stuff up my other subjects.
ur target uai is huge!! good luck with getting it

ishq

brown?
HSC
bosby said:
Omg, i am totally freaking out after reading that people are actually complaining for getting raw marks of 75%, seriously WAKE UP! i would do anything to trade places and so would a majority of the state, my class found the exam way harder than previous years, i was quite happy with a possible raw mark of 69% thinking it would scale to over 90% as my teacher suggested but no i am really freaking out as u can tell as i have written a huge paragraph on this issue lol! :)
Rejoice! For I am normal and I deem this test hard and stupid and illogically illogical.

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
香港! said:
hahaha, dis Rench is very good
he'll get atleast 99.9!
lol...you said I couldn't get beyond 99.85 a couple of months ago :p.
I'm just going to take it as it comes - and to Bosby: that 100 is just a nice elusive "pot of gold" at the end of the rainbow :)
I'm not expecting a phenomenal UAI, particularly after MX2, but I guess it really comes down to my next three exams...

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
who_loves_maths said:
^ hehe... i knew someone might say that eventually. have a little flexibility in your vocab rnitya_25 :p
the word can be spelt either "piranha" or "pirana"... both versions are indeed correct.

i think most ppl here would use "piranha", cause "pirana" is americanised. but it's very acceptable {esp. since it was shorter, so i could fit one more letter in my custom user title :) ).

don't believe me? go to:
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?r=2&q=pirana

hehehe, its ok, i didn't need proof! wow, i can't believe you went to the length to finding the correct spelling....lol. agreed.

^peekaboo^

HSC
Omg

hey !! anyone know how OBS work out our UAI? i really don't think i did well in this year's ex1 paper ... wana cry V_V" if i staff up this paper..... would that change the whole world ..OMG.... you know i heard da ppl say it's actually not 50%(school marks) vs 50 % (HSC) which gives you a total of 100 at the end .... the HSC is worth more than wat ppl though ...........................anyone know about this? PLZ tell me ...so wori at this stage

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
^peekaboo^ said:
hey !! anyone know how OBS work out our UAI? i really don't think i did well in this year's ex1 paper ... wana cry V_V" if i staff up this paper..... would that change the whole world ..OMG.... you know i heard da ppl say it's actually not 50%(school marks) vs 50 % (HSC) which gives you a total of 100 at the end .... the HSC is worth more than wat ppl though ...........................anyone know about this? PLZ tell me ...so wori at this stage
BOS gives you your HSC marks and UAC calculates your UAI. 50% of the final HSC mark is based on your exam, and 50% on your moderated assessment mark.

And no, this Maths Ext 1 paper is not going to change the whole world. I'm not sure whether you do Ext 2 and Ext 1 Maths, but if you do the latter then keep in mind that it's only worth 1 unit and you still have 9 other units to contribute to your UAI.

B.J

HSC
^peekaboo^ said:
its really complicated the way they work out your final results, but basically the way i see it, if you feel like you stuffed up they'll then look at your rank from school and see how everyone else did, and say your school had a really high average they would assume that you just had a bad test and deserved to get better marks. You will probably be given a mark higher than what you actuallly got. But of course the opposite can also happen

But its way too complicated to be said that its 50% school marks and 50% hsc, If you stuffed up this test itll probably bring u down a little bit but its not really the end of the world at all, your performance in the past will be taken into consideration, and you can make sure you go better in another subject.

PS i also feel like i stuffed the test, im looking at about 60

香港!

HSC
~ ReNcH ~ said:
lol...you said I couldn't get beyond 99.85 a couple of months ago :p.
I'm just going to take it as it comes - and to Bosby: that 100 is just a nice elusive "pot of gold" at the end of the rainbow :)
I'm not expecting a phenomenal UAI, particularly after MX2, but I guess it really comes down to my next three exams...
din i say u'll get ABOUT 99.85 instead of saying you "couldn't get beyond 99.85"???
@_@

mnanda88

HSC
Hullo

i fink we all found it hard, like if its hard 4 u ... its hard 4 me ... kinda fing ... if it wasnt hard then it wuldnt get scaled up :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)