• Best of luck to the class of 2020 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

ALL-ROUNDER AND STATE RANKING TUITION (1 Viewer)

HSC_Tuition

HSC
Hello!

My name is Andrew, and I am currently completing a Combined Bachelor of Law/Commerce (Dalyell Scholar) with a HD average at the University of Sydney.

I am currently offering online and face-to-face tuition for the following subjects for Preliminary and HSC students:
- Advanced English
- Extension 1 English
- Extension 2 English
- Ancient History
- History Extension
- Legal Studies
- Business Studies
- Economics
- Studies of Religion I and II

I am also available to provide online marking and feedback for students who have completed an assessment and require additional help.

I have been successful in tutoring students from the top selective schools in NSW. One student even received a state ranking in his subject.

Please feel free to send me a private message if you are interested or have any question about tuition, and I will endeavor to respond as soon as possible.

Kind Regards,

Andrew

idkkdi

HSC
Hello!

My name is Andrew, and I am currently completing a Combined Bachelor of Law/Commerce (Dalyell Scholar) with a HD average at the University of Sydney.

I am currently offering online and face-to-face tuition for the following subjects for Preliminary and HSC students:
- Advanced English
- Extension 1 English
- Extension 2 English
- Ancient History
- History Extension
- Legal Studies
- Business Studies
- Economics
- Studies of Religion I and II

I am also available to provide online marking and feedback for students who have completed an assessment and require additional help.

I have been successful in tutoring students from the top selective schools in NSW. One student even received a state ranking in his subject.

Please feel free to send me a private message if you are interested or have any question about tuition, and I will endeavor to respond as soon as possible.

Kind Regards,

Andrew
Just wondering, when did you actually complete HSC? Surely it wasn't 2009?

HSC_Tuition

HSC
Thank you for the positive response so far. I have a few more slots available, so please feel free to send me an enquiry if interested.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)