all school duxs have a guarenteed position in sydney uni (1 Viewer)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
a bit late

i mean, unsw - the best university ever - already has this thing called "the academic achievement award" which is pretty much the same thing with bonus points and pretty much every degree except medicine, plus they throw a sweet $4000 in there too

As a recipient of said $4000 I'm quite happy

iStudent

HSC
Ohhhh but no medicine!!! *cries*
It's always always med :/

"If your schools says you are the dux, the university will find you a place but then what we need to do is once we have established your ATAR, we will match that up against the list of ATAR requirements that the faculties have come up with" Curious as to what the new ATAR requirements are. I have a feeling it's going to be the similar or exact same as UNSW's AAA 3 bonus points thing.

atcha

HSC
N/A
Be right back, moving to 700th ranked school.

milkytea99

HSC
Does this apply to combined law? If it does I'll work ****** hard to get in lol

TrentsUnicorn

HSC
Wot D:
Why did this not exist last year? Could've gone there instead of macq :/

Papercutter

HSC
To be honest USYD spends too much money on the wrong priorities. They apparently use the funds they have collected from current students and spend it more on advertising and attracting new, potential students rather than on improving its facilities.

Papercutter

HSC
Well technically many unis do that, but usyd seems to have been doing it more than others and much more frequently.

Librah

Not_the_pad
HSC
To be honest USYD spends too much money on the wrong priorities. They apparently use the funds they have collected from current students and spend it more on advertising and attracting new, potential students rather than on improving its facilities.

Well technically many unis do that, but usyd seems to have been doing it more than others and much more frequently.
No. Can you give us a source that supports what you just said?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)