Am i dumb plz read (1 Viewer)

HSC
hey peps r these subjects considered hard (scale of 1-10)?
1 low 10 high

eng adv
business
cafs
economics
ancient
s&c

thanks

quickoats

HSC
Well it depends on the person doing them, but generally, English Advanced is always well regarded (over standard). However, quite a few of them are generally considered 'dropkick' (business, cafs, society).

cherryboi

HSC
Depends on the particular individuals abilities, but Economics is your most difficult subject.

lucosh

HSC
I'd say English Advanced and Economics would be the hardest out of those. The other four are generally seen as much easier or simple.

Ilovepiano

HSC
Society and Culture is commonly perceived to be an 'easy' subject... but this isn't necessarily the case. The sociology component associated with the course is quite complex, especially with the addition of the PIP major.

If you work hard in all of your subjects, you'll perform great regardless :)

HSC
Society and Culture is commonly perceived to be an 'easy' subject... but this isn't necessarily the case. The sociology component associated with the course is quite complex, especially with the addition of the PIP major.

If you work hard in all of your subjects, you'll perform great regardless :)
thanks so much :)

impulsebro89

HSC
What is considered 'hard' totally depends on the individual.

For some people, economics may be a breeze but they might find general maths to be hard. For some mathematicians, maths ext 2 may be ez but they might find chemistry to be a nightmare. It all depends on the individual doing the subject as we all have different strengths and weaknesses.

clementinez

HSC
N/A
English Adv is the hardest out of those followed by Economics. The two are very different and imo English Adv is harder to do well at because you can't rote learn it like you can with Economics.
When i did the HSC I also did ancient and don't underestimate it when it comes to the exam because the essay questions can be very vague yet marker expect a lot from you if you want top marks. Know your sources!

Honestly though, if you want to do well there's no such thing as an easy subject.

ConquerHSC

HSC
N/A
Ancient history is easy once you understand the scope of your topics. I rate it a 5/10 :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)