Am I gone? (1 Viewer)

kingbuddha

for the essays i wrote, i didn't write on the front which essay question i chose, ie i did consumer and family, 18(b) and 19(b) for both but i only wrote 18 and 19 on the front cover.

Am i going to get marked down cos the examiners dont know which question im answering??? :(

-Recoil-

I didn't write the B parts on the front (become so accustomed to ignoring it for other papers :| ) , although I specified on the first page. However if you addressed parts of the question in your answer they should have a fairly good idea which one you're answering and shouldn't mark you down.

Gemstone

Oh i did that in trials (Which i suppose didn't matter so much) but yeah they should be able to tell from your intro anyway and if not they'd still give you marks for it anyway. I think it would become pretty obvious which one you were doing though because one was on co-operation and stuff and the other was on issues of protect (consumers) or issues of different family groups. You should be okay.

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
as long as u mentioned the word "family"

and "consumer" in the other one, its fine, seriously, they have brains and can figure it out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)