Am I The Only One Who Found That Hard??! (1 Viewer)

sugamama

Coldplay Fan
WTF!!!!

Everyone is like 'i got 100 man'

WTFFF!!

I'll be lucky to get over 60.

I don't get it. What school do you guys go to?

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
how hard was it!!

the only concern that I have is that, everyone's finding it easy :( I thought it was harder than last year's paper. i am hoping a pass raw mark :(

I really screwed up badly

D

d00d

yeah same... everyone is going 100+ or whatever. i go to a selective school that owns maths and we all found it hard. my max is like 66/120

Toby

hmm..
yea... everyone's saying that'll get 80+ in my school...
i'll be lucky to scrape 65 :)
it was a hard test! no matter how you look at it... although it was spread out.. e.g. hard questions in 4... efew asy ones in 6/7, different!

Ifrit

i reckon allota poeple talk shit here, it was a hard exam, but like, the questions were eventually do-able, as long as you grasped what the question was asking for. err 7(c) wat the...? never seena style of quetsion like that one.
however i think ill do well overall :D around 85-95/120.... hopefully

ChaoS-GoD

OMG that was SOOOOO hard!! like first 4 questions were standard sort of questions, but when u get onto 6, 7, 8, they were just so weird, nothing like the ones in previous years! damn i hate that new examiner peter brown! :chainsaw: grrr...
im estimating 80/120 raw mark... thats a shameful 67%
and the ppl saying they got 100+, i think they're either geniuses or bluffing, coz i heard the best guy in sbhs reckoned he lost about 12 marks... so i dunno
hope they scale heaps this year, by like 30%! or im screwed :(
now im praying that x1 isnt gonna be crazy like this one

AK Gumbi

Not a M-O-Derator
HSC
hey i go to baulko and every1 was saying it was damn hard. ofcourse there were ppl who only lost around 10-12 marks, but most ppl would hav lost much more. so jus dont conduct a post-mortem, we've still got 3unit...and my advice is dont take 3u for granted...they can be quite hard

SXC_DRAGON_BOY

Been A While
HSC
the only thing i regret doing was not studying for the hsc lol...
im gonna get like 30% raw mark. this is really gonna be bad. but i dont care, its ova.

Mathematician

i felt like killing myself :chainsaw: But i wont.
ive been wasted this whole year just from this exam.
and i was Completely furious and burned my paper when i got home. Im feeling real stuffed now. I Still love maths

evskimo

oh man, dont worry. it was the hardest paper they've asked in a long time. i did 2001 and 2002 papers and i got over 70% in both and could actually do a decent amount in Q7 and 8. where-as this year i couldn't do question 8 at all really cept the expansion, and the last part of 7 was a bit of a joke. projectile screwed me over - i just didn't see through it (hadn't come across it be4), and i didn't get the conics all out. probability was terrible. but yeh, im looking at about 70/120. so, im pretty shocked. but i must admit, i looked at the 1993 paper, and that was horrendous. who was the nerd who got full marks in that? someone did believe it or not.

oh well. i thought 3u was harder than usual too...maybe it is just exam pressure tho . cya-all l8r :eek: . goodluck to next years 4u

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)