Amount of undergraduate medicine places available/ year? (1 Viewer)

...xD

HSC
As holidays are coming up, I'm thinking of starting some UCAT prep but really doubt if its even worth it in the first place. I go to a top 15 school and was just curious about the amount of medicine students a year that maybe like the universities in Sydney take in total?

idkkdi

HSC
As holidays are coming up, I'm thinking of starting some UCAT prep but really doubt if its even worth it in the first place. I go to a top 15 school and was just curious about the amount of medicine students a year that maybe like the universities in Sydney take in total?
a top 15 school sends maybe 1 out of every 40 kids in the grade into med in sydney. if ur only looking at sydney it's pretty grim. this is assuming that your school doesn't have a truckload of eas/bonus points kids.

...xD

HSC
a top 15 school sends maybe 1 out of every 40 kids in the grade into med in sydney. if ur only looking at sydney it's pretty grim. this is assuming that your school doesn't have a truckload of eas/bonus points kids.
Oh okay... Hahahaha... Yeah after hearing this I will definitely focus on upping the grades for my normal school subjects then 😂

Thank you for the reply!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)