Ancient History Predictions/ Thoughts (1 Viewer)

ittehadahmed03

HSC
Exam thoughts, so they forgot the source booklet for the pompeii section and we started an hour late. That was so bad and a stressful situation as I was forgetting some of my material, however that paper was pre good. Thankfully the principal has appealed for us as who would expect the exam runners to forget the source booklets ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ

icycledough

HSC
Exam thoughts, so they forgot the source booklet for the pompeii section and we started an hour late. That was so bad and a stressful situation as I was forgetting some of my material, however that paper was pre good. Thankfully the principal has appealed for us as who would expect the exam runners to forget the source booklets ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Damn, that sounds awful, albeit, something definitely not in your control. Hopefully you and the rest of the cohort aren't affected too much by it (if your principal sent an appeal, then they should understand your situation).

moriamsdubu

HSC
that exam was so good omg... i think i did alright although my i think i messed up my societies essay but other than that it was really good !!

zizi2003_

HSC
that exam was so good omg... i think i did alright although my i think i messed up my societies essay but other than that it was really good !!
YAY!! honestly i was so happy with the pompeii and historical periods question, but tbh personality was a bit...like wtf was part (a) ๐Ÿ˜ญ but overall it was rlly good
how was japanese!?

moriamsdubu

HSC
YAY!! honestly i was so happy with the pompeii and historical periods question, but tbh personality was a bit...like wtf was part (a) ๐Ÿ˜ญ but overall it was rlly good
how was japanese!?
japanese was okay HAHAH i think maybe i got like a 60/80 for japanese so praying my speaking marks will save me LOL
pompeii was really good, and our personalities and historical periods questions were actually just like questions we've had on assessments so honestly v v v happy with the paper

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)