Animal Stak (1 Viewer)

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
ok so i hear this thing is the closest thing to roids. Who's on it? any good?

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
Not really man, I've tried it before and literally noticed nothing.

I don't think any test optimizers will be very effective unless you're on the other side of 27~

kfnmpah

HSC
Not really man, I've tried it before and literally noticed nothing.

I don't think any test optimizers will be very effective unless you're on the other side of 27~
There's a big difference between testosterone optimizers and actual steroids... not very comparable imo. I wouldn't waste my time with optimizers. Just eat hard, train harder and get adequate rest. Maybe try creatine/glutamine/bcaas if you do your research and learn how to use/cycle it properly you'll see gains.
Deffos don't waste your money on "test optimizers"

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
Yeah I should have clarified this in my post. Test optimizers are supposed to improve your natural test production and for the most part are pretty useless at this age while steroids are typically a form of synthetic testosterone. I think a good chunk of people use test optimizers to jump start their bodies natural test production after it declines after a roid cycle, although we'll probably stay away from that topic lol

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
i hear it also increases libido. which may or may not be a good thing

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
If it can increase test production then it will inevitably raise libido, however I'm pretty confident it won't do anything for someone our age tbh.

May as well take tic tacs lol.

kfnmpah

HSC
If it can increase test production then it will inevitably raise libido, however I'm pretty confident it won't do anything for someone our age tbh.

May as well take tic tacs lol.
Less than 2 calories per tac.

orange 5lyf

kfnmpah

HSC
Yeah I should have clarified this in my post. Test optimizers are supposed to improve your natural test production and for the most part are pretty useless at this age while steroids are typically a form of synthetic testosterone. I think a good chunk of people use test optimizers to jump start their bodies natural test production after it declines after a roid cycle, although we'll probably stay away from that topic lol
Yeah, man, I knew what you meant :)

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
can this also be used as a cutting tool?

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
lol my bad, i mean as something to strip fat? i read reviews where guys lost some weight in the first few weeks of usage and then quickly regained it in muscle

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
If a test booster works on you then yes it should aid fat loss

This depends more on your diet/training though

kfnmpah

HSC
lolol i wasn't sure if you were talking about animal stack or the stuff that turns your wee blue. haha
m8, if you keep doing weights and taper off carbs/go keto and eat clean you'll drop body fat. for real real.
Make sure you drink like 3L+ of water a day, more if you go for keto.
go 500 cal defecit/day and get some bcaa's up ya while you're training/1st thing in tha morning and maybe glutamine first thing in the morning (not essential). They prevent catabolism.

TheGreatest99.95

Premium Member
HSC
if you wanna burn fat try oxyelite pro by usplabs, havent personally tried it but have heard good results. Problem is too many people expect fat burners to rip them to shreds in a month, aim for 1 pound of fat loss a week. Also for BCAA use Xtend by scivation

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
I did a pretty decent cut losing 1KG a week just by adjusting my calorie intake so I was at a deficit. Did a lot of weights followed by 25-30 mins of cardio.

It's not hard honestly and you don't need any products. Protein and good PWO are optional.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)