Anime (1 Viewer)

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
you still have time to delete this
nah but i think i get what ur saying?Why would u try "maintaining your devotion and commitment" like bruh? its an animation do i need to expand. Ur in uni so just wasn't expecting that question. And just "falling in love" is a bit extreme instead of just liking the character.
The whole falling in love thing is personal, and since it’s personal, of course it’s crazy. However, it makes me feel good, and since it does, that’s reason enough to be crazy for me.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
The whole falling in love thing is personal, and since it’s personal, of course it’s crazy. However, it makes me feel good, and since it does, that’s reason enough to be crazy for me.
Fun fact:
In yogic science, this is referred to as a spiritual practice known as “Devi Worship”.

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
the dude used hella plastic surgery bro. not that deep.
Ash is lowkey a womanizer bro

this guy rizzes up misty when hes like 12 (pedo vibes from misty)

then he goes rizzes up legit every woman from johto to unova (insane)

THEN he rizzes serena when his age is like 24 or smthn and serenas like 15 (pedo pedo) and pre sure they kiss or smthn and theres romantic tension

Ash has fell off bro 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
Ash is lowkey a womanizer bro

this guy rizzes up misty when hes like 12 (pedo vibes from misty)

then he goes rizzes up legit every woman from johto to unova (insane)

THEN he rizzes serena when his age is like 24 or smthn and serenas like 15 (pedo pedo) and pre sure they kiss or smthn and theres romantic tension

Ash has fell off bro 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭
Brock was the best, came for Pikachu and stayed for Brock and left with Brock.

Anaya R

HSC
Just popping in to ask if anyone has any slice of life/comedy/romance recommendations. I've watched parts of BNHA and Naruto (all 3 parts) as well as reading the manga for Spy x Family and The Way of the Househusband

Lith_30

o_o
HSC
Uni Grad
Just popping in to ask if anyone has any slice of life/comedy/romance recommendations. I've watched parts of BNHA and Naruto (all 3 parts) as well as reading the manga for Spy x Family and The Way of the Househusband
Are you really getting married, I fell in love so I tried livestreaming, Mute girl and her new friend, Alya sometimes hides her feeling in russian, The fragrant flower blooms with dignity, Nisekoi, Kimi wa Yakamashi Tojite yo Kuchi wo, A Bouquet for an ugly girl, The omniscient point of view of an unrequited love, Ao no Orchestra.

Idk if any of these have an anime tho, except Nisekoi which has an anime.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
read the manga "cross account", you won't regret it. I won't say anything, best to always go in blind for these sorts of things.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
Oh no, what have I done. I accidentally added traction to the anime thread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)