Annoying tv shows? (1 Viewer)

Lu Lu

HSC
MuffinMan said:
Ready Steady cook would be a prime contender
I know what you mean the host dude is always stuffing up the other cooks!

I also hate today tonight and other newish shows that are on after the actual news cos they are so full of crap and some people believe them....stupid people!

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Well, if a tv show is annoying me I don't watch it. For example, I can't stand soaps, sitcoms or crime shows because they're all over my tv like the plague.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
cant stand all those CSI crime unit, SVU and that whole garbage. Every ep looks the same to me.

1. Bang!
2. Body on ground
3. Crowds gather
4. A bunch of men and women dressed like accountants standing around what looks like a morgue
5. Search for clues in hushed whispers for 25 bloody minutes
6. Job well done
7 Closing credits with horrible music

babygoose!

>>rraahhh<<
HSC
i absolutely get annoyed with that stupid late night game show shit hosted by hotdogs..cant believe how long it has lasted

LostAuzzie

HSC
MuffinMan said:
Ready Steady cook would be a prime contender
I know EXACTLY what you mean, what the hell is the point of that show, it just makes me hungry

I'd also have to say all those news shows and the various midday soaps, Days of Our Lives, Bold & the Beautiful etc

HSC
Lu Lu said:
I know what you mean the host dude is always stuffing up the other cooks!

haha you shouldve seen this one episode. one of the cooks was trying to make a soup with a bit of red wine, so he asks the host to put in a bit of red wine. the host dumps like a litre [exaggeration] of red wine into the soup and completely stuffs it up. roffles. it became known as 'alcohol soup'.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
brainainc- damn fucking kids are not that smart

whats the appeal of watching some socially retarded kids hype themselves up on tv anyways?

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
yeah the host is always up himself and he tries to help the contestants but is only stuffing them up...rofl
also deal or no deal...its always the same...soooo effing boring...:(
o yeah and rollercoaster :( the host is so gayyyyyyyyy! like wtf? (my sis likes to watch it so it pisses me off)

duckofdoom

Ellie-Jelly
HSC
Australia's brainiest kids.

they're so polite. "hi sandra" blah blah blah, ass kiss here ass kiss there.

What's up with the parents? They zoom in on them when the kid gets a question wrong and they look like they're gonna kick the crap out of them in the parking lot.

HSC
as if not like deal or no deal .. sure the people on the show are total losers, but the whole "no deal!" thing complete with the hand actions, you can't go past it.

Glenn198718

ready steady coook is pretty annoying and dont like X-Factor, Brainiac and thats academic or whatever its called

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
Australian Princess
The OC
Home & Away
British shows: The Bill, Inspector Frost, Rosemary & Thyme etc.
The Bold & The Beautiful/Passions/The Young & The Restless
Channel 10 WEATHER News.
New Episodes of The Simpsons
Brainiac
Anything with Psychics solving crimes or clairevoyants.
Hueys Cooking Adventure
Judge Judy

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
bscienceboi said:
Channel 10 WEATHER News.
Hahah I agree....tim bailey is a total fuckhead.
I can't stand Brainiac...channel 10 promotes it as "stuff you need to know" when really all it is is pointless, ridiculous experiments and blowing things up just for the sake of it with a few half naked skanks chucked in. I remember one "experiment" which was will you die if u drink your own urine...wtf kind of retarded experiment is that. How the fuck could you die from drinking urine?! :chainsaw:

Other annoying shows are CSI, CSI Miami, CSI New York, Law & Order, Law & Order SVU, Law & Order: Criminal Intent and the 50 billion other crime shows there are. Fuck they are soo boring. I also found Lost quite annoying

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)