another exam rm tradegy..haha (1 Viewer)

~::UAI::~

Life is Wonderful
HSC
ppl, hear, hear, exam held today at the the paviliion exam rm at the randwick racecourse has been cancalled... hehe.. LOL.. the roof feel off, weird or what.. is it a curse or what.. haha.. considering yesterday a exam rm has been lit fire.. haha
bad year for the uni, i should say.. man, why didn't my rm has any problem when i have all my exams.. :lol:

Loz_metalhead

HSC
I'm annoyed. I wanted to finish tomorrow...will the fins2624 format be different now? The supplementary for the midsession was:

(A) 15 MCQs; (B) 10 Short quantitative questions; (C) 10 Short non-quantitative questions; (D) 2 Long quantitative questions; and, (E) 2 Long non-quantitative questions.

I want 75 mc!

accolade

HSC
o rly? where did you find this out, i got no notifications.

haru

HSC
Loz_metalhead said:
I'm annoyed. I wanted to finish tomorrow...will the fins2624 format be different now? The supplementary for the midsession was:

(A) 15 MCQs; (B) 10 Short quantitative questions; (C) 10 Short non-quantitative questions; (D) 2 Long quantitative questions; and, (E) 2 Long non-quantitative questions.

I want 75 mc!
we will know the answer what the format of the supplementary exam when people have chosen option (1) which is gona be held 12:30pm today since Henry said all 3 exams have the same format.

Chris.

HSC
~::UAI::~ said:
ppl, hear, hear, exam held today at the the paviliion exam rm at the randwick racecourse has been cancalled... hehe.. LOL.. the roof feel off, weird or what.. is it a curse or what.. haha.. considering yesterday a exam rm has been lit fire.. haha
bad year for the uni, i should say.. man, why didn't my rm has any problem when i have all my exams.. :lol:
fuck off you fob i want my exam over and done with.

shannonm

HSC
N/A
The second incident involved the Pavilion at Randwick Racecourse (AJC),
with acoustic roofing panels falling from the ceiling just prior to
the commencement of exams. Exam papers had not been distributed and
by the time the AJC set up an alternative venue at Randwick, it was
too late to restart the exams as they would not have finished before
the afternoon exams were scheduled to start.

We are currently working on alternate dates and times for the
cancelled exams and students will be advised as soon as these times
have been set. All consideration is being given to minimise the
impact on students.

eheheheeeee

~::UAI::~

Life is Wonderful
HSC
this is like bad luck or something, UNSW is being cursed or something..
sigh.. deepest sympathy to all of ppl didn't get to do their exam today... u guy are surely disappointed... since u all study hard and want to get it overdone with.. look on the positive side, u get more studying time, but considering henry yip.. nah......
may as well give up.. haha
anyway, all the best, and study hard! >_<

bubbly89

HSC
I had a friend where the room panels fell in, they all sat their exam later that day, it was fine as only half the room was seated at that time and the papers hadn't been handed out. It was a good thing though, massive planks of wood fell on the tables and if someone had have been hit with one of those then it probably would have killed them.

As for lighting the exam room on fire... guess thats one extreme way to get out of an exam.

Curry

Zacsik!
HSC
~::UAI::~ said:
this is like bad luck or something, UNSW is being cursed or something..
sigh.. deepest sympathy to all of ppl didn't get to do their exam today... u guy are surely disappointed... since u all study hard and want to get it overdone with.. look on the positive side, u get more studying time, but considering henry yip.. nah......
may as well give up.. haha
anyway, all the best, and study hard! >_<
Learn to type. I would dread to have you in any group assignment.

ymj

HSC
Curry said:
Learn to type. I would dread to have you in any group assignment.
LOL, hi zac! :wave:

So did they find out who lit the exam room on fire?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)