ANU bonus points (1 Viewer)

kaur154

HSC
Hi

I am planning to do b commerce/economics which requires an atar of 86 and i got an atar of 83.3, I wanted to know if they offer bonus points so I can boost my atar for this double degree? If not does that mean they may not accept? I can't find it on their website.

Thanks

friend177

HSC
Hi

I am planning to do b commerce/economics which requires an atar of 86 and i got an atar of 83.3, I wanted to know if they offer bonus points so I can boost my atar for this double degree? If not does that mean they may not accept? I can't find it on their website.

Thanks
yes, ANU has a bonus scheme for year 12 leavers. http://www.anu.edu.au/sas/admission/bonuspoints.php this is all i can find, it doesnt say what point you will get for what subject on your double degree, but 'Recent school leavers with good school results in both Mathematics and English (not ESL) may be awarded up to five bonus points: B Commerce 133003, B Finance 133203, B Business Administration 133403, B Economics 134003.' so yeah, the point is, they do offer bonus point so all is not lost!

alexwareham2

HSC
You get 5 Bonus Points for that scheme but you have to have done Mathematics (Advanced Maths) not General!
Also if you got EAS you get 5 Bonus Points.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)