ANU For Bachelor of Commerce/Bachelor of Economics (1 Viewer)

atm1991

HSC
Please comment on ANU's combined commerce and economics degree program. How well recognised are both degrees compared to say those offered at UNSW, USYD, Macquarie, UTS etc.

How difficult is economics at university? Does the level of maths required exceed HSC 2u in difficulty?

Specifically, I am considering BCommerce(Accounting/Finance)/BEconomics(Econometrics). Would the Econometrics major complement the two commerce majors well?

Also, any information or advice from those who have moved to ANU, from Sydney or elsewhere would be appreciated. How is campus life at ANU, catered vs non catered accommodation, which student residences, part time employment opportunities, relying on public transport vs having a car etc

Sammy-Blue

HSC
Well. Not very. No. No. Good. No more short answers questions so I cbf. Do some reasearch first and ask specific questions rather than "Tell me everything".

atm1991

HSC
^ Wasn't looking for a smart arse response. Any advice or information would be useful, so I decided to ask fairly general questions to hopefully get a broad range of responses.

Thanks for the answers you did decide to give.

jas0nt

HSC
N/A
that's a good degree choice and if i could rechoose mine, i'd probably do it (i'm doing finance and economics). and yes economics will require a fair bit of maths but only in later years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)