Any hope at all... (1 Viewer)

taeyang

HSC
Now, I badly fucked up Engineering studies.. I think I did OK in advanced english and I think I will do good in both maths and physics (duno about ext english)..

JUST because I did bad in engineering (like anywere from 50 - 60%) is my DREAM of 91 gone?

Thank you for replies.

Glorious

HSC
No. Keep trying! If you're going to keep thinking about it, then that'd just affect your performance for your remaining exams.
Stay calm, you can do it!

jessxxxr

HSC
awww this is like me, i think my dream of 90 may be gone :( depressing shit. if i don't get 90 i'm just gonna be so let down and embarrassed. but hey, if you still have exams left, you still have hope, i still have 3 exams left, 2 that will contribute to my atar, and now i just need to make sure i kill them, they are my best subjects so hopefully i have a chance. DON'T GIVE UP YET OK im sure you still have a chance

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
I think there's a very realistic chance that you'll get 90+

Nicko11

HSC
Assuming that you get the 95+ marks you have been getting in both forms of maths, and the realistic expectations of 85+ in physics, and a decent mark in the extension english, then i can almost guarantee that you will get 90+

slurpzz1

HSC
Now, I badly fucked up Engineering studies.. I think I did OK in advanced english and I think I will do good in both maths and physics (duno about ext english)..

JUST because I did bad in engineering (like anywere from 50 - 60%) is my DREAM of 91 gone?

Thank you for replies.
depends on your ranks and school rank....

taeyang

HSC
depends on your ranks and school rank....
- English Adv = 10/32
- Mathematics 2u = 1/12
- Mathematics Ext1 = 1/3
- English Ext1 = 4/4 (grr)
- Physics = 1/9
- Engineering Studies = 1/4

SR = 347 somewhere around there

Now, my engineering cohort sucks, my extension english cohort is very good (especially that nicko11 guy that posted), Mathematics ext1 they are OK and physics a couple are good.

Last edited:

jamesfirst

HSC
You will be rewarded the highest internal mark for all your subjects cept English...

there is a high chance that you'll get over 90

powlmao

Banned
HSC

Thank you for replies.
Nothing is over unless you admit defeat, you still have exams to do.

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
- English Adv = 10/32
- Mathematics 2u = 1/12
- Mathematics Ext1 = 1/3
- English Ext1 = 4/4 (grr)
- Physics = 1/9
- Engineering Studies = 1/4

SR = 347 somewhere around there

Now, my engineering cohort sucks, my extension english cohort is very good (especially that nicko11 guy that posted), Mathematics ext1 they are OK and physics a couple are good.
For sure.

apollo1

Banned
HSC
lol dude srsly ur going to get state rank in 2u maths and possibly for 3U (if they dont have probability lol) and ur physics looks solid. with those 5 solid units you should be able to get 90+ even if you do crap in any others.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)