Attempting to make $10K monthly from scratch. (1 Viewer)

Has this helped you?

• Yes

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Too extreme, not worth it.

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • I’m here to challenge you!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
Here are the lists of ways that I am using to make money for my business called, “making $100k in 6 months”:
Products -

• Write books for kindle.
  • Draw the autobiographical manga for both webtoon and inker.
  • Create multiple skillshare/mykajabi classes for every skill I have, (mentality, drawing, fitness, articulation, storytelling, purpose finding, important life lessons, making money, making video games in unity/unreal engine.).
  • Fivver commissions.
  • YouTube videos about my progress and goals.
  • Instagram posts about my progress and goals, (use linktree, it’s free!).
  • Facebook portfolio to channel viewership towards better social media platforms.
  • Video games on steam.
  • Part time job at the same time that requires no effort, (like security shifts in an observation booth, so I can do my actual career while doing some random, but paying, job.).
  • Everything I make, on a single platform/website of my design, including bundles and packages for, “more bang for your buck”. e.g. video games with books and videos of “how tos”.
  • Making Music.
  • Client mentorship.
  • Patreon special videos, (which are actually the exact same videos that can be found from my skillshare and mykajabi.). ———————————————————

That’s a total of 13 ways to grow a business.

Anaya R

HSC
Aigh webtoons :)
On a side note, if you did well in a subject you could get a job doing tutoring. Either a company (like Matrix) or private (esp good since it's more flexible hours). Or get a Christmas Casual job. Very popular this timr of year, and if you're good they could potentially expand your contract.

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
Here are the lists of ways that I am using to make money for my business called, “making $100k in 6 months”:
Products -

• Create multiple skillshare/mykajabi classes for every skill I have, (mentality, drawing, fitness, articulation, storytelling, purpose finding, important life lessons, making money, making video games in unity/unreal engine.).
  • Fivver commissions.
  • Facebook portfolio to channel viewership towards better social media platforms.
  • Video games on steam.
  • Part time job at the same time that requires no effort, (like security shifts in an observation booth, so I can do my actual career while doing some random, but paying, job.).
  • Everything I make, on a single platform/website of my design, including bundles and packages for, “more bang for your buck”. e.g. video games with books and videos of “how tos”.
  • Making Music.
  • Client mentorship.
  • Patreon special videos, (which are actually the exact same videos that can be found from my skillshare and mykajabi.). ———————————————————

Good luck, hope it works out well. I've heard it's best to focus on one business model and succeed in that but this sounds cool so hopefully it works

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
Explain the kindle book part please
And also how your gonna do the web toon thing
The kindle will be done through the writing of multiple self-help books disguised as fiction. That way, when the reader becomes emotionally attached to the character that they read about, they can connect the dots and realise that this “fiction” can GENUINELY happen.
The self improvement market is $10.4B, and the entertainment reading market is around $100B.
That’s from normal novels.
Then there’s the manga/webtoon.
I will do the same thing, but composed with images, and it will be far greater and with a must more drawn out pacing.
Hopefully, by the time I reach chapter 30ish in the manga, some of my original novels can be published by a printing company at actual bookstores, as well as the first volume of the manga I make.
I’ve written down 17 pages to towards the prologue of the autobiographical manga.
The reason why I call it an autobiography is because the entire prologue is everything I have gone through until this very moment, and then the chapters that follow that is my vision of how my life will be like in the future.
Once it’s revealed to the audience that the main character is a real person (when we reach the point in the story where he starts drawing the autobiographical manga, inside of the autobiographical manga, I’m going to break to 4th wall to freak them out.
Get excited 👌

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
You just make it and publish.
The only catch is that they only give you 70% of royalties, but honestly, that’s a big win, since actual publishing companies only give you around 10-20% or royalties for the book that YOU made?!

idkkdi

HSC
Products -

• Fivver commissions.
  • Video games on steam.
  • Making Music.
  • Client mentorship.

have you ever tried making money online lol. 100k in your first 6 months is way harder than you think.

Life'sHard

HSC
Uni Grad
Products -

• Fivver commissions.
  • Video games on steam.
  • Making Music.
  • Client mentorship.

Trade futures and options. Fastest way to make money and fastest way to lose money

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
indeed. used to be a mod here a long time ago :)

in all seriousness though, study hard/work hard hasn't worked out too badly for me (with a bit of luck and strategic thinking). it sounds cliche though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)