any surprises this year? (1 Viewer)

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
anyone this year doing amazingly well seemingly out of nowhere?

apparently my success has popped out of nowhere and so all these fucktards in my grade seem to think that me and a friend are "cheaters" because we're both topping or 2nd/3rd ish in all our subjects and therefore we must be cheaters :mad1:

and apparently we take whole essays into exams and copy them out and then manage not to get caught

i mean seriously
w
t
f
COS WE DON'T!

just wondering, anything like this happening in any other schools?

oh and to that person who started the rumour at my school, i swear to god if i find out who you are , you are soo in for it

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
I have surprised myself with my marks. LOL didn't think that i would do so well internally. EVER. :eek:

I guess i am capable.

Stuff the haters. They're just jealous, you know?

Last edited:
HSC
ahen said:
What, people getting accused of cheating when they perform well?

It happens everywhere, eg. in sport when a performer performs well, people are quick to point fingers and say "drugs".

P.S. At my school, they're accused of having something going on with the teachers, not cheating.

P.P.S. Lol, tongue-in-cheek though.

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
LOL There's this rumour at my school that 4 teachers from the arts and english faculty are lesbians and they're dating one another.

Fuck, sounds like something I'd giggle about if i were in year 7.

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
ahen said:

apparently my success has popped out of nowhere and so all these fucktards in my grade seem to think that me and a friend are "cheaters" because we're both topping or 2nd/3rd ish in all our subjects and therefore we must be cheaters :mad1:

and apparently we take whole essays into exams and copy them out and then manage not to get caught

i mean seriously
w
t
f
COS WE DON'T!

oh and to that person who started the rumour at my school, i swear to god if i find out who you are , you are soo in for it
haha gosh screw them.

dw , i was told plenty of times (back stabbed?) that i wasn`t capable of achieving any decent marks.

=.=" , but i proved them wrong in the end =]

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
If you truly didn't cheat and you have skills that kills, get them to ask you random questions on your subjects in question and you should be able to prove them wrong by answering the majority of them correct at least.

morganforrest

HSC
Yeah I had a few people like that at my school. I've always gone reasonably well but been a bit of a cruiser. This year, one of my best friends who'd been in the bottom english glass since year 7 decided she'd do all 4 units, worked really hard and absolutely pwned me.

Same thing in Physics....I had to work kinda hard for the trials to recover the ground I'd lost. Lol, ended up beating him by 0.4% for our cumulative rank. Gotta love cutting it close!!!

redom

HSC
this sorta stuff happens at most skools, esp the competitive ones. i got accused of "sleeping with the teacher" in year 10 lol...i just took it as a joke! no point worrying abt the jelous ones!

HSC
we accuse some of sleeping with teachers, some just being freaks. im impressed that im coming 1st in 2U maths =D. but thats only because everyone who would beat me does 4U or did 2U last year. :rofl:

samuel slack

HSC
Lol. I didn't expect to go so well this year, after doing so badly last year (probably because I took everything so easily)... I've lifted most of my marks by at least 15%... and my maths by 30%. Lol.

-pari-

HSC
N/A
surprises? yeah i never thought i would do so crap in english.
to heighten the irony it was maths i did better in.

that was a surprise.

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
ahen said:

i mean seriously
w
t
f
COS WE DON'T!

YOUR A CHEAT....... JUST ADMIT IT.............. we wont tell anyone...........

greycats

Mister Monday
HSC
-pari- said:
surprises? yeah i never thought i would do so crap in english.
to heighten the irony it was maths i did better in.

that was a surprise.
This is like me, but I went bad all round. Don't understand why as I knew all the stuff, did my homework and studied..
Oh well, hopefully I'll get a pleasant surprise for the Externals!

Lindaya

HSC
oh i've gotten surprises, but in the opposite way.. i thought i'd do bio as a 'bludge' subject.. pulled off 96/97% in my assessments which where just syllabus dot point assignments, and did really, really bad in the half yearlys/trials. the worst 2U out of by 12 by far!

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
wrxsti said:
YOUR A CHEAT....... JUST ADMIT IT.............. we wont tell anyone...........
LOL, I can't wait until Neha sees this. LOL - She's going to eat you alive. :D

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
chocolate_lover said:
Hahaha, we all thought it was funny though. :eek: :eek:
Yeah. :eek:

Edit: What i find really funny - is that Neha will verbally rape him at some stage.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)