any world order ppl..essay (b) (1 Viewer)

shazabdazla

hey...just wondering what everyone wrote for essay(b)? in world order...effectiveness in acieving justice for individual society and nation state...

did you use media reports and many examples here?....i did't use media reports...oh dear...and only a few one/two line examples...
:chainsaw:

g-funk

why did u choose the b essay... the other one was a lot more applicable to world order....

shazabdazla

...i don't know. i've probably learnt more about assessing effectiveness than needs...but you're right...

what did you talk about, how many pages, what examples???

g-funk

The "Compliance with the law is necessary to achieve justice for all" question jst seemed better... but umm.. well im not the best legal studies student around its not my fav subject but i used the Gulf War, East Timor and Sri Lanka.
So are you finished yet?? i wrote bout 7 and a bit pages... but i got fairly small writing... i hate it how everyone compares by page amounts but oh well

shazabdazla

what do you mean "are you finished yet"?.....if you don't want to answer, don't. btw, i was agreeing with you that your question was probably more relevant to world order...
yeah, i uaually have pretty small handwriting myself...
i was simply curious as to which examples people used and how extensively they were portrayed because i do not feel i adequately followed the rubric. (use case studies, media, etc)

anyway, i just like to get some idea of how i went ....yes, i'm a big procrastinator....

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)