Anybody Looking At Queensland Uni's ?? (1 Viewer)

aLaNa

ANYBODY LOOKING AT QUEENSLAND UNI'S ??

im hoping to get into QUT in Brissy...anybody else heading north, or is everyone staying in NSW ?? ........... I also applied for Griffith, UQ, and USQ, but i think QUT is the best!! :D

flosh's gurl

i only want to go to queensland. but griffith. i've applied to the others, qut and uq but i'm really hopeing to get into griffith.

saladsurgery

kicking the cack
HSC
i thought about it... several Q. uni's have good lookin grafik design courses, but i don't wanna move that far... maybe a masters degree later on or something...

sweetcherry

HSC
Uni Grad
I'm opting for Griffith University - Mt. Gravatt campus for Bachelor of Education in Special Education.

chait

I would go for UQ. They're the only QLD member of the Group Of Eight unis.

zannaz

Deloused
HSC
Ummm, a while ago i was thinking about UQ, as chait said it's part of Go8 and is a very nice campus, with a good repuatation, but my i didn't want to move that far!!!

maximum respect

i was going to go to qeensland but i missed out on my course by .05. which was gay because i think that nsw students should gain preference over queensland students because we are smarter and more competitive. but macquarie is still good so i aint that pissed off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)