• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Anyone Doing B Building Construction Managment???????? (1 Viewer)

daz54

HSC
It seems like i am the only one. Is there anybody else out there that is currently doing B Building Construction Mngmt or about to enter into it.

Whats it like, what stuff do u do, is it interesting???

elfm

HSC
I know 2 people doing it - one changed courses after a year (she did well but found it boring) and the other is barely passing. From what I've heard of it, it's a lot of theory based subjects, minimal calculations (you do a engineering studies type subject in semester 2), construction law, materials, architecture, computing etc. It's basically a lot of courses combined into one :p From what I've seen, it's a lot easier than civil engineering, but I'd say they have more boring work to do.

That's pretty much all I know of what they did in semester 1... I haven't really been keeping in contact with them 2 lately so I don't know much of what they did in semester 2.

RNN-A-MUK

HSC
u serious im in yr 12 and was considering doing building construction management next yr hopefully... is it really that boring?

elfm

HSC
well if you're interested in that type of stuff you wont find it overly boring... as with anything really.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)