anyone doing biochem this year? (1 Viewer)

denise_

So fetch!
HSC
^^^ as above. it seems as though only my school is doing this. the vast majority of those who i have asked, said they're going to be studying about shipwrecks and salvage.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
I have looked through this section of the course and it seems very interesting. Should be a nice Option to do for people who doesn't really like Redox reactions or learning about industrial applications of chemistry in Industrial Chemistry.

EmmR

Vegetarian Noodles!!!
HSC
oooo!!! ooooo!!! I'm doing biochemistry of movement!!!^^ ahahahahhahaha

- context is needed to enjoy this message.

chicken18

HSC
hey im doing biochemistry of movement too. Its great. i agree with you about learning redox reactions or learning about industrial applications of chemistry in Industrial Chemistry. i hate them although i`ll need a bit of help with this topic if you can help plz write back thanks

cbarrett

HSC
I'm doing biochemistry too. I'm the only one in my class doing it though, everyone else is doing shipwrecks. What were everyone's trial questions like for biochem??

denise_

So fetch!
HSC
i totally forgot. umm i think was one about writing up an equation for photosynthesis? :confused:

cbarrett

HSC
gee, sounds like fun. i had some stupid questions in mine, one on the use of multiple naming systems, eg. lactic acid, and one where i had to draw a mitochondrion and label three important features. i had no idea, i dont even remember learning that!

joanne289

HSC
Yeah we're doing biochem too although we're probably the only school in the region doing biochem. our teacher used to study biochem at uni so that's why we're doing it. We had something about ATP, aerobic respiration, muscles and muscle contraction in our paper but it wasn't actually too bad.

EmmR

Vegetarian Noodles!!!
HSC
our paper told us to draw a glucose molecule,
state the use of ATP
and write stuff about,
Protein
Lipids..
and some other thing.. cant remember..

It seems like previous years did this topic with a lot of enthusiasm

.....chemistry is in 4 days...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)