anyone else fkd? (1 Viewer)

HSC
im going to sleep with a knowledge of 50 %. im satisfied. the rest is up to my power of writing crap that sounds like it makes sense.. and GOD..

Takuto

HSC
kevinx2 said:
Your mum's a table that distinguishes between the environmental conditions experienced by marine and fresh water fish, and the resulting urine production of each fish.
lol lame

Your mum is like a strand of DNA. She unzips, splits and then her holes are filled up with complementary bases, in the end, producing an equally identical copy of herself.

Last edited:

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
Lauren x said:
I never wanted Biology as a subject. It was the only one left after my other choices weren't running. I don't think it's very fair that I have to take this test and get a terrible mark when I don't want the subject, because I'm being compared to thousands of people who enjoy and utilise the knowledge they gain in lessons.

So basically...I'm effed :(
there's people who actually enjoy biology?

i just think it's a reasonably time killer.

for 2 units of work.

alez

feel like an angel
HSC
i love phagocytes
engulf is pretty much the only thing i ever learnt in bio
and why the sky is blue. most important day of my whole life

HSC
alez said:
i love phagocytes
engulf is pretty much the only thing i ever learnt in bio
and why the sky is blue. most important day of my whole life
i always remember phagocytes because of pac man

Tinkluvsyou114

HSC
Hagaren said:
there's people who actually enjoy biology?

i just think it's a reasonably time killer.

for 2 units of work.
I really enjoyed bio as a subject! I love how pretty much the entire thing can be related to real life, rather than how a composer has transformed a text or the integration of blah blah blah.

And there are no complex concepts involved, so you basically just had to remember the info. Generally a great subject :D

-::Sanni::-

HSC
OMG! For that 8 mark question I had no idea on what to do!!!! X_X

And for Communication there was this 7mark question, the highest one, and I stuffed that one too!!!

DAMN IT!!! T_T

loki911

HSC
enigma? said:
Same here, although I'm nerdy enough to be fascinated by the stuff actually being taught! :read: (Except for The Search for Better Health - that was just boring. Most of it, anyway.)
LoL glad i did not emphasise much on it because when the teacher was going off about the t and b cells it went right out the window XD.

Shadose

Enjoy Life
HSC
lol, people usually say they stuffed it up, when in fact they actually did pretty good. I'm annoyed at that -_-

"OMG I had no idea what to do" that is probably for the first 10 seconds of reading the question?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)