anyone else pissed off about CSCI114 tutorial change (1 Viewer)

benno22

HSC
N/A
the fuckers moved the wednesday tutorial to thursday

fucking have a 4 hour gap now.. fucken YAY!

Terra_Niux

l337 h4x0r
HSC
N/A
I am incredibly annoyed, because I have to get up at 5:30 am, catch the 6:00 train.

STAT131 - 8:30 to 9:30
BUSS102 - 9:30 to 11:30

Then a HUGE gap which I have to wait out till 3:30 (CSCI114 Tutorial) till 5:30, then I have to catch the 6:01 train and get home at 7:16 :(

benno22

HSC
N/A
Terra_Niux said:
I am incredibly annoyed, because I have to get up at 5:30 am, catch the 6:00 train.

Then a HUGE gap which I have to wait out till 3:30 (CSCI114 Tutorial) till 5:30, then I have to catch the 6:01 train and get home at 7:16 :(

im doing the exactly same thing, fucking pissed as, oi look at the timetable for csci114, its still listed as wednesday and there is no tutorial for the one we enrolled in

Terra_Niux

l337 h4x0r
HSC
N/A
That's crazy, that'd be okay if it was on a Wednesday tho coz I wouldn't have to get up at 5:30 am.

As for BUSS102 what do we do about Tutorials/Labs etc? On the timetable it says:

2005/Wollongong/AUTM/BUSS102/Wollongong/On Campus/Computer Systems

Computer Lab TBA Refer BUSS Dept

I only did BUSS102 because I only wanted to do Computing related electives. Maybe I should change? :S I dunno tho.

benno22

HSC
N/A
Terra_Niux said:
That's crazy, that'd be okay if it was on a Wednesday tho coz I wouldn't have to get up at 5:30 am.

As for BUSS102 what do we do about Tutorials/Labs etc? On the timetable it says:

2005/Wollongong/AUTM/BUSS102/Wollongong/On Campus/Computer Systems

Computer Lab TBA Refer BUSS Dept

I only did BUSS102 because I only wanted to do Computing related electives. Maybe I should change? :S I dunno tho.
yeah i chose buss102 for the same reason and also it looks piss easy, im not fussed about the TBA computer lab, as long as when we do find out when it is on, it donst conflict with anything else or be on a tuesday, my only day off

Terra_Niux

l337 h4x0r
HSC
N/A
Haha yep, I pray it isn't on a Tuesday coz that's my day off too. As for that huge gap on Thursday, ill have to find something to do whether it's library, gym, pool, study or unibar ;). But it's still an incredibly long day.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
My ECTE195 Lecture made gave me a 5 hour gap. It takes a bit over an hour from home to Wollongong so I could go home in between and so I could deal with that one.

But then the Thursaday afternoon Tutorial disappeared and so when I went to select a tutorial I got another 4 hour gap. Luckily for me it was just an elective so I decided to withdraw and do another one.

You'd think someone would update the timetable so people know what to expect before they go to enrol in a tutorial and find out its different and have to change everything around.

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
My ECTE195 Lecture made gave me a 5 hour gap. It takes a bit over an hour from home to Wollongong so I could go home in between and so I could deal with that one.

But then the Thursaday afternoon Tutorial disappeared and so when I went to select a tutorial I got another 4 hour gap. Luckily for me it was just an elective so I decided to withdraw and do another one.

You'd think someone would update the timetable so people know what to expect before they go to enrol in a tutorial and find out its different and have to change everything around.
I had a five hour gap in Spring. They're not that bad. If you can't find anyone to bug and follow around, then use the time wisely at uni. Study.

HSC
poloktim said:
I had a five hour gap in Spring. They're not that bad. If you can't find anyone to bug and follow around, then use the time wisely at uni. Study.
You spelt sleep wrong.

Seriously though everyone, you're almost always going to get timetables that eat shit, best to deal with it as best you can and find something to do with your time, once things are in swing you'll have no trouble finding work like Tim said, or something else to keep you busy.

Sure it's not convenient, but life goes on, and it's something that's going to keep on happening.

Scanorama

HSC
Terra_Niux said:

How come I have STAT131 in the Spring session? I'm doing CSCI103/CSCI114, MATH121/EESC101 during Autumn session.

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
Gough Whitlam said:
How come I have STAT131 in the Spring session? I'm doing CSCI103/CSCI114, MATH121/EESC101 during Autumn session.
You have STAT in Spring session since that's when you timetabled it. You can do it in Autumn session and overload. That'll only give you CSCI102 and CSCI124 in Spring, plus two electives. Not recommended though. Anyway, take it from me, I've done STAT131, it's not something you want to rush into unless you're and insomniac, then do it in Autumn, you'll have no trouble sleeping.

Geoff, oops, my mistake. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)