• Best of luck to the class of 2021 for their HSC exams. You can do it!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Anyone going to UNCLE? (1 Viewer)

La Bomba

HSC
Don't think he'd mind, your probably an improvement on his usual "hot chick" :) Cus' he's fully sik bru and not at all particular ay!

noooo he doesnt count.. nd i hav very high standardz caus liek i lift lots of heavy weights in the gymmm nd im consistently complimented about my rugged good looks yu know?!! like ouft so yeh and to the guy that said for me to kill myself, look bra i understand ur jealous that il be geting al tha chikz at newi uni...but itz alright bro...il try set yu up with a few.

MailMofo

HSC
noooo he doesnt count.. nd i hav very high standardz caus liek i lift lots of heavy weights in the gymmm nd im consistently complimented about my rugged good looks yu know?!! like ouft so yeh and to the guy that said for me to kill myself, look bra i understand ur jealous that il be geting al tha chikz at newi uni...but itz alright bro...il try set yu up with a few.
Bra.

La Bomba

HSC
^^ lololol.

Yu sound HAWWWT brah.
sxc time yeh boii?

What. A. Tool.
hahaha thnkz for tha offer...but unfortunately i'll hav to decline. Your sarcasm blew it for you. So looks i'll be saving a few quick sprays of my $250 cologne for all the hot chikz that swarm me everywhere i go. See thatz wen yu realise
that it's obvious I run on "hektik".... you can't buy that anywhere! Don't think they'll be teaching you that in biomedical science thats fo'sure.

And to the person below bra is a chocko way of saying mate.

emmcyclopedia

HSC
Broke mii heartt ='[
cud ave let me down easya... juss too much hektik to handle i spose.

La Bomba

HSC
LMAOOOO BAAHHAAHHAHA. Hmmmm alright well maybe you can come pick me up from one of my construction management classes one day and buy me a nice big luncheon in the cafeteria.

sam5

HSC
LMAOOOO BAAHHAAHHAHA. Hmmmm alright well maybe you can come pick me up from one of my construction management classes one day and buy me a nice big luncheon in the cafeteria.
ur heaps hektik bra

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)