Anyone goping Big Day Out (1 Viewer)

zannaz

Deloused
HSC
I am and it looks like an awesome lineup this year....can't wait for QOTSA ans PJ Harvey...woohoo

zannaz

Deloused
HSC
WOOOPs hahahahaha ROFL

???????goping??????

i meant going!!!!!!!!!!!

Jellymonsta

qotsa is gonna be good fun.
deftones is apparently pretty intense.
underworld is good. unless they play new stuff.

pj harvey... no. :p

havent been to BDO for a couple of years, should be interesting.

jessika

law chicky
HSC
maybe...have to get time off work. which probably wont happen seeing as Im leaving there anyway soon.

Dan_the_man

I ain't goping nowhere

ha ha an honest mistake.... maybe if I had a spare $100 cash I might gope along there.... but I don't so I won't

Dan_the_man

It is such a sick lineup this year I wish I could afford to go. :( FF, QOSTA, Frenzal, Deftones and heaps of other bands... it'd be awesome.... but I went to Homebake... that was enuff for me

mannnnndy

chocoholic
Re: I ain't goping nowhere

Originally posted by Dan_the_man
ha ha an honest mistake.... maybe if I had a spare $100 cash I might gope along there.... but I don't so I won't
listen to triple m, theyre giving out free tickets every hour. thats how Im trying to get there. Im such a tight arse :rolleyes:

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
I thought the Hombake lineup was better...and that was cheaper, and at a better venue.
Theres a few bands I'd have loved to see at BDO, but it's pretty expensive...:(

Dan_the_man

Re: Re: I ain't goping nowhere

Originally posted by mannnnndy

listen to triple m, theyre giving out free tickets every hour. thats how Im trying to get there. Im such a tight arse :rolleyes:
Well I'll start ringing in once I'm living up in Sydney (1 week). I am also a tightarse.

smegger_em

Clever Cookie
Melbourne, or as it shoulda, could, woulda been ca
HSC
I am soooooo excited. I am a live music virgin, i live in the country and am not yet 18 and have never seen a live act (besides the guy who makes balloon animals and sings in the shopping centre)
So this will be the first time i see anything live. YAYAYAYAY!!FOO FIGHTERS!!! YAYAYAY!!!
By the by, is anyone else still waiting for there tickets to arive....
i ordered mine 10 days ago and it still hasnt come and i am getting a tad nervous cause one of my friends got hers 3 days after she ordered it.

kate

might have something to do with the whole christmas lots of mail business and the public holidays and stuff

i wouldnt worry too much

they come by registered post or something anyways

should be there sometime this week

Dan_the_man

Originally posted by smegger_em
I am soooooo excited. I am a live music virgin, i live in the country and am not yet 18 and have never seen a live act (besides the guy who makes balloon animals and sings in the shopping centre)
So this will be the first time i see anything live. YAYAYAYAY!!FOO FIGHTERS!!! YAYAYAY!!!
By the by, is anyone else still waiting for there tickets to arive....
i ordered mine 10 days ago and it still hasnt come and i am getting a tad nervous cause one of my friends got hers 3 days after she ordered it.
If this is your first gig I'd suggest you avoid the mosh pit..... it can get pretty hardcore in there..... but's it's always fun

mannnnndy

chocoholic
The Foo Fighters mosh pit shouldnt be too bad, but since this is your first concert Id avoid the Frenzal mosh pit if I were you.

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
Smegger_em (I think it was?), call ticketmaster and get them to make sure they're sending it. Last year (after they'd sold out in shops) I booked online and hassled the company until they sent them :D

InfiniteQ

Solitary
HSC
No I am not "goping" to Big Day Out... I dont' mind listening to the rock music but going out to see it live is a different thing... I'm not comfortable with the idea of rocking my head the whole time :p

Dan_the_man

I would never consider going to a concert without moshing.. but for a first timer.. I would say avoid any punk mosh pit/ skanker circles (all good fun- but pretty dangerous for someone who's neva been) yeah the Foos mosh wouldn't be too heavy.... I might see whoevers going there (maybe)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)