anyone in yr 11/12 or has completed HSC (1 Viewer)

Cherrybomb56

HSC
Also here are the questions from my school....

How has human activity impacted the Sugarloaf point ecosystems?

Why do some populations of native animal species thrive while other species' populations
decline?

How should the ecosystems at the Sugarloaf study sites be managed for maximum
biodiversity?
oh ok.

jimmy.chu232

HSC
English Advanced:

Make sure you are up to scratch with creative writing....

HEre are the assessments at my school

Task 1: creative writing + reflection--> 30%. Make sure you are up to scratch with creative writing.... I know creatives shouldn't be worth this much so be careful with this task. Make sure you manipulate form and use as much techniques as possible

Task 2: Multimodal presentation+ reflection+ script. 40%. Make sure you critically analyse the texts not just say Shakespeare is successful. In fact DO NOT SAY IT AT ALL. Shakespeare manipulates or shakespeare elevates is more sophisticated. Make sure you have evidence and quotes and film techniques. Make sure when you analyse quotes, explain the technique and why the composer has used it! DO NOT EXPLAIN RETELL.

Here I give u an example from Romeo and Juliet. "She is as beautiful as the sun."

DO: Shakespeare employs simile to expose the patriachal commodification of the female sexuality where......

DON"t: Shakespeare employs simile to highlight how beautiful Juliet is

Task 3: Yearly. Creative+ Reflection+ Critical Essay.

jimmy.chu232

HSC
Economics:

Use graphs. Good graphs....more marks

Make sure you refrain from descriptive language and pack more stats.

Eco is all about simple not descriptive

Don't overthink too much...concepts are okays

jimmy.chu232

HSC
Thankyou so much! Because my subjects are so content-based, what's the best way to remember and memorise everything from every subject?
Agreed past papers are the best....because the syllabus hasn't really changed for hsie based subjects

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)