Anyone keep thinking about stuffing up in the HSC and being screwed? (1 Viewer)

specificagent1

HSC
I just tend to think what if i stuff up in the HSC, am i prepared for the HSC? How do i prepare? and now that the HSC is 2 months away i keep thinking about not doing well

notme123

HSC
I just tend to think what if i stuff up in the HSC, am i prepared for the HSC? How do i prepare? and now that the HSC is 2 months away i keep thinking about not doing well
Try to pin down the reason why maybe? E.g. not confident with certain sections or topics. Maybe after that youll feel better.

nourished.

HSC
Totally normal. Just remember that the marks you get are outside of your control. So, don't stress too much about an outcome that you don't even know about yet and don't have any control over.

Good thing is, you can control your studying. The second good thing is, your studying will NOT fail you. So, if you're revising your notes and getting the kind of marks you want to get for your HSC when you do practice papers, just keep doing that. You're most likely already doing what you need to be doing.

DarkOperator618

HSC
watch gladys calling it off

yea we know it ain't happening

just work on your weak points eh?

and apply for early entry cus why tf not

zizi2003_

HSC
um at least you're stressing and caring about this
coz....like....i kinda stopped studying after trials 💀
but tbh, i don't really think they'll go ahead with the hsc. Though im still going to prepare and study my best

specificagent1

HSC
um at least you're stressing and caring about this
coz....like....i kinda stopped studying after trials 💀
but tbh, i don't really think they'll go ahead with the hsc. Though im still going to prepare and study my best
trials still on for me

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
It's normal to feel nervous or stressed about doing exams, especially something like the HSC where it's the culmination of all the years of schooling. Even at the time I had good ranks and marks and was still very stressed. It's hard to do and a lot of people will say it to you but you need to stop thinking about it too much. Focus on the aspects you can control such as the preparation, instead of what you can't which is how you will do on the actual exam day. Put in the hard work in terms of revising, doing past papers and focusing on improving your weaknesses in each subject.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)