Anyone leave early? (1 Viewer)

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Miffstaa said:
we had several people who just wrote their name and walked out. the only thing that the supervisors made them do was to at least sit for 15 mins.
hahaha
isnt it the first hour that people are meant to stay?
the first hour & last 15 minutes...?

HSC
they must assume that you have been there for long enough you may as well stay, i think it would make the supervisor's life easy

dolbinau

HSC
It's because they don't want to disturb the other people.

In the last 15 minutes a significant amount of people could leave and one by one as they leave the people doing the exam are either literally disturbed or feel pressured to finish.

Miffstaa

HSC
dolbinau said:
^ That's so disgusting. Why even turn up in the first place?
meh i have no idea. they just didnt give a shit and they did the same thing yesterday for business as well. and i asked one of them why and she said "i want to get free beer at the pub when i get my mystery mark..." hahah oh god.
loll trust me their parents dont give a shit.

yeah i thought you had to be in for an hour :S so i have no idea why they let them, but i think they had another teacher supervise them for 45 mins in another room, in case they 'disrupted' anyone.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Miffstaa said:
yeah i thought you had to be in for an hour :S so i have no idea why they let them, but i think they had another teacher supervise them for 45 mins in another room, in case they 'disrupted' anyone.
Oh, ok. Fair enough.

2S1D3

HSC
Lol some guy in my school was begging the supervisor to get a smoke so I reckon he probably left early, most of the guys that left early were dropkicks

Alissia

HSC
they dont let us leave at my school we have to sit till the end whether were finished or not!! which sux!! but anyways i went right to the end as well i barely finished the paper had to rush dont think gonna get gr8 marks for section3 i had to summarise most of my essay coz i didnt hav time to do it in lenght!! :hammer:

Ramboysf5

HSC
our supervisors said they think this was the most students that stayed till the end lol.

and no i didn't leave early.... i needed more time

Knowingnothing

Legendary!
HSC
I'd never leave. I never have enough time. And with like 220 people doing the Paper, it was a little hard to determine how many left.

HSC
omg! do u guys seriously get to leave early? how come?
is there a minimum time u hav to say at least b4 leaving? :p

jealous?14291

HSC
N/A
Wat a bunch of nerds!!!! all of us left as soon as the 1st hr was up, n that was like 20 ppl!!!!

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
No one in the entire of year 12 did at my school. We all sat the exam at the same time. There's about 100 people in year 12. We had the option of leaving after the 1st hour, but not in the last 15 minutes.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
procrastinater said:
omg! do u guys seriously get to leave early? how come?
is there a minimum time u hav to say at least b4 leaving? :p
everyone is allowed to leave early, didnt they tell u???

JustinM23

HSC
To be honest, I don't even know how some people had time to go to the toilet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)