Anyone sick of writing or inspired (1 Viewer)

J

jhakka

I wanna make my Ext 2 story into a book eventually, so I'm inspired.

fuckfoot

has no soul
HSC
i'm so afraid to write anything now- i'm afraid it'll be better than what ended up in my major work

:: dreami ::

Diamond BOS'er
HSC
definitely inspired

the whole ext 2 experience has strengthened my writing so much and i cant wait to start something new!

after the DARN hsc of course :mad:

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
neh, i wouldnt say im inspired, but i do realise how crap my writing was prior to the course LOl

i feel the same way towards writing as i always have, nothing different.

J

jhakka

Llyrai said:
neh, i wouldnt say im inspired, but i do realise how crap my writing was prior to the course LOl

i feel the same way towards writing as i always have, nothing different.
I also think my writing was rubbish beforehand. I've grown up a bit, and that's shown in my writing.

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
definatly huh? i thought my writing was pretty alright before. I re-read my proposal. God, the ideas were crap, but so was the writing...how the heck did i score a 8/10 for that peice of crap? LOl

J

jhakka

I can remember what I wrote, and I definitely agree. My writing was horrible, and my ideas were just me having fun. Nothing serious or anything I could actually go through with.

mayhemily

HSC
yeah! my teacher read my reflection statement and said about an idea i mentioned in it "i'm so glad you got rid of that idea, i almost had a heart attack when you told me" and i thought, yeah, it was crap... look how far i have (hopefully) come! I really want to write something in a totally differnt vein to my MW. I'm itching! damn hsc!

HSC
N/A
Hmm, I feel the same...

And at the same time, I look back on my MW and think that I'll never write anything quite as good or quite the same every again. I'd like to write, but I don't know how well I could write in that particular, post-modern genre ever again - I've used up all my good ideas! lol.

Enlightened_One

King of Bullshit
HSC
glitterfairy said:
Hmm, I feel the same...

And at the same time, I look back on my MW and think that I'll never write anything quite as good or quite the same every again. I'd like to write, but I don't know how well I could write in that particular, post-modern genre ever again - I've used up all my good ideas! lol.

I look back on my major work and realises I've wrote better things just for something to do. It's kind of nerve shattering to think that something you write on the spur of the moment, out of boredom, is better than you're major work.

pitted

HSC
N/A
i dont think i have ever been a good writer - i dont think i ever will be - however, i now know that i can write a story (regardless of whether its good or bad) on pretty much anything - although i have realised that i need a lot of time to actually learn and improve on my work to get it up to any type of standard (maybe thats why i go crap in my tests????)

co+ca

I dont think i have enough patience to write anything substantial ever again! i used up every once of patience i had. yeah, i love writing, but that was the first time i had ever finished something properly, with many drafts etc. i dont think i could do it under my own steam, my teacher motivated me so much, without her i'd just give up. so although i love my mw, i doubt i could do it again and im glad its over!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)