Anyone want the paper? (1 Viewer)

Safraaz

HSC
Uni Grad
If yes I'll scan and upload :D
Yes Please :D
It will be nice to see section II uploaded... that was the section where we wrote the answers and couldn't take it home... unless someone got it off a teacher...

Last edited:

Safraaz

HSC
Uni Grad
Post section II up... the MC and Options are already posted.....
Thanks in advance... I just wana see how much marks I would lose in section II :O

Safraaz

HSC
Uni Grad
They say that each year and yet everyone does it... Just go with the upload!!
btw did u just copy that message from MX1 forum and post it here... its irrelevant as the messsage is not aimed specifically at the biology paper being uploaded.... unless BOS says so...
And plus half of the paper is already on this site (section I and section III) so it would not matter if u uploaded section II... somehow...

Last edited:

lolwot

HSC
They say that each year and yet everyone does it... Just go with the upload!!
btw did u just copy that message from MX1 forum and post it here... its irrelevant as the messsage is not aimed specifically at the biology paper being uploaded.... unless BOS says so...
And plus half of the paper is already on this site (section I and section II) so it would not matter if u uploaded section II... somehow...
I assume "papers" means all the papers, but if I'm wrong, I stand corrected :drink:. Yes, I quoted the message from the topic and posted it here, then provided a location of the quote.

Safraaz

HSC
Uni Grad
I assume "papers" means all the papers, but if I'm wrong, I stand corrected :drink:. Yes, I quoted the message from the topic and posted it here, then provided a location of the quote.
I just wanted to see section II so badly... thats why m being so anxious... I understand ur point :D... but it wouldnt matter if he uploaded... his nt gona get in trouble is he? :speechless:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)