Anyone? (1 Viewer)

melaney

i'm with ya!
what did everybody think of the exam?
I thought the extended responses were easy but the rest was a bit tricky.

Stef

I thought the short answer questions were a bit tricky... I only left 2 out, i honestly didnt know the answer and i couldnt spin sh*t so i left them out...
Extended responses were okay.. no work cover, or OH&S!

melaney

There was no banking/invoicing either.....that kinda suprised me, i was almost certain that i'd have to fill out cheques, petty cash slips etc.

blazezs

LoL,

That would be too easy, and no doubt the Exam Committee wanted us to do something more harder then that :)

~Perfection

-Funked Up-
HSC
yeh, i was expecting something on goals and teams...

you just never know what they are going to ask...

bails

Hey it sucks how not many ppl do it hey! Anyway i thought the test was really easy, the multiple were like common sense, the short answers were a bit trickier. I was expecting it to be way harder!

bails

Just wonderin if u knew anyone in my position for the xam. They scheduled business and physics at the same time on the same day, and i do both!
So i had to sit physics with the knowledge that 3 mrs that was way my business paper, and to make it worse i finished physics 1 hr early so i had to sit in the empty mpc with 2 ladies for a hr then sit business. One person and 150 desks...was so weird.

Do u know anyone else who had to do it?

choc-chip

HSC
i gt do my hsc next...i wonderin i should drop dis bloody subject...but nwayz...itz 2 late....+__+ i thought dis subj is useful...but itz sucks....doesn't scale very well...*sigh*
i used 2 doin nofin in da lesson....lol....free.....

bails

same we did shit all in class, played games, chatted on msn...anythin but skool, then u dont need to study much coz u can wing it coz most of it is common sense

choc-chip

HSC
da teacher saids dat most of da students in dis class r not requirin 4 a uai...which is mean...ppl who requires a uai wouldn't pick it~~i think bcuz of da scaling

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
I was going to pick it....but then again, there is this work placement crap. I didn't want to miss school for a week since I do Chemistry, Biology....errr........

So I ended up doing Engineering Studies...NOOOOoooooo. *snifts*

Even though the scaling of Business Services is not very good, if you get a band 6, it won't matter that much. and plus, Business Services is basic stuff unlike Engineering....I should have chose BS.....stupid work placement.........

mz_200sx

hey guys i'm doin my hsc in 2004 and i was wonderin if business services is worth doin................ is the exam hard? i recieved the student achievement award this yr for business services for the liverpool region so im doin alright in the course. im worried about the scalin and how it will affect my uai. also TAFE is on the same time as maths next yr so ill be missin out on a 1/3rd of the maths course each week which is a worry........

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)