Assignment D: (1 Viewer)

pamauz91

HSC
N/A
Hi,

The assignment is a group project and we have to create website to sell our selected product. We've been given Dreamweaver CS3 to create it. I'm just wondering if there are some tutorials I could follow as it's causing us a bit of frustration when trying to fix up the layout, colour and such.

Thank you for any help that can be given.

Pamela

Hellcat

HSC
I'm not sure about "Dreamweaver CS3" but I can say if you want tutorials http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en&safe=active&q=Dreamweaver+CS3+tutorials&btnG=Search&meta= is brilliant!! yeah I know its just a google serach but trust me no one site will contain all the tuts you require.

EDIT: Also a little note, remember the term "Multimedia" mainly you'll get marks for the usage of ALL media and navigation, also don't forget your theory work.. include storyboards and diagrams to explain your work and relate it back to the mission statement!! Note thats just what I did for my multi project, it got me 26/30 :D

Other programs you could use is Audacity and Photoshop and PSP for aminations, but I'm starting to go off thread topic :S

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)