ATAR estimate (1 Viewer)

Hscbuzman

HSC
Also what raw marks do you guys think I would need for a low band 6 in English? I know the rank isn't doing me much justice, but I believe that the marks are fairly tight considering I was ranked 14/51 in the trial itself. Most marks lost were in paper 2 which is relatively easy to improve given that its the more quote/content-based paper, bar module c, so I think it should be doable to get my raw mark to the high 80's low 90's. So anyways what's the general consensus on what raw marks you need for band 6's all around?
88 from my head of English. (She is a senior marker)

Hscbuzman

HSC
You do realise the raw marks change every single year based on the marks and cut off each year. That website has over 15 years of data, you should think a bit before just dismissing other peoples comments, its quite narrow minded
New syllabus. The raw marks will change a lot. My head of English as head marker this year would better understand the cut off then that old data.

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
New syllabus. The raw marks will change a lot. My head of English as head marker this year would better understand the cut off then that old data.
The literally make no sense, how can you give a raw mark cut off when the exam hasn't even been completed yet. If anything the raw mark will be lower because there are no past papers

Hscbuzman

HSC
The literally make no sense, how can you give a raw mark cut off when the exam hasn't even been completed yet. If anything the raw mark will be lower because there are no past papers
You are so thickkkk

Idkwhattoput

HSC
Uni Grad
Based on rank and the fact the CSSA was beyond easy this year I would say 87-89. 92-94 if you smash externals
What marks in the CSSA physics and chemistry trials do you think correlate to 90-93 HSC mark? What do you think this person's mark in the CSSA papers correlate to (ignoring ranks)?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)