atar estimate (1 Viewer)

juliastiles

HSC
will I get above 85 with these ranks/marks?

school ranked 319 last year
Subject | Ranks | No. of B6s in 2020
English advanced - 4/63 | 4 (estimated trial mark because of lockdown: 86%)
Business studies - 5/45 | 1 (estimated trial mark because of lockdown: 92%)
Community and family studies - 2/33 | 1 (estimated trial mark because of lockdown: 85%)
economics - 3/12 | 0 (estimated trial mark because of lockdown: 89%)
English extension 1 - 3/6 | 0 (estimated trial mark because of lockdown: 84% )
society and culture - 4/26 | 1 (estimated trial mark because of lockdown: 91%)

YourLocalDumbAss

HSC
N/A
Hey, this might be irrelevant but how have you been studying for CAFS? There are literally no sources of past trial papers beside NESA Exams

juliastiles

HSC
Hey, this might be irrelevant but how have you been studying for CAFS? There are literally no sources of past trial papers beside NESA Exams
I do the nesa papers, identify my weak areas or things that I haven't memorised and then revise them from my notes. Also Im working on memorising the syllabus by filling in a blank syllabus especially for the option long response since there are less practice questions for that. Basically just revising notes/content and nesa past papers

hope that helps :)

YourLocalDumbAss

HSC
N/A
I do the nesa papers, identify my weak areas or things that I haven't memorised and then revise them from my notes. Also Im working on memorising the syllabus by filling in a blank syllabus especially for the option long response since there are less practice questions for that. Basically just revising notes/content and nesa past papers

hope that helps :)
Band 6 quality, go on then! 👊

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Considering all the information that you have provided, I believe that you are on track in terms of achieving an ATAR higher than 85. The estimated range you can probably expect your ATAR to fall within is high 80's and low 90's. More specifically, that would be an ATAR between 87/88 → 93/94, although I believe an ATAR between 87 and 90 is more likely.

Hopefully, maintaining your determination and diligence in your preparations for your HSC exams will enable you to ensure optimal performance in the HSC exams for your respective subjects, which ultimately maximises your chances of achieving your desired ATAR, especially considering the fact that the HSC exams contribute 50% towards your final marks (HSC marks) across all your subjects.

I hope this helps! 😄

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)