phys 7/30
math adv 53/100
math ext 73/132

not feeling too optimistic about my externals honestly:(

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Considering all the information you have provided, an ATAR of 95 seems more likely than an ATAR of 98 at this stage. Your ranks are favourable across most of your subjects, with the exception of Mathematics Advanced and Mathematics Extension 1, although your position is seemingly less favourable in the latter compared to the former. Of course, this is not final, as you still have your HSC exams to complete, which all contribute 50% of your HSC mark in your respective subjects, meaning that they constitute a great opportunity for you to make a difference and hopefully maximising your chances of reaching a 98 ATAR, providing you do your utmost to enusre optimal performance.

An additional piece of information that would be useful to provide a more accurate estimate would be the number of band 6's/E4's achieved by your school in each of your subjects. Considering the rank of your school, I imagine that those numbers would be quite high.

I hope this helps! :D

thisname

HSC
Considering all the information you have provided, an ATAR of 95 seems more likely than an ATAR of 98 at this stage. Your ranks are favourable across most of your subjects, with the exception of Mathematics Advanced and Mathematics Extension 1, although your position is seemingly less favourable in the latter compared to the former. Of course, this is not final, as you still have your HSC exams to complete, which all contribute 50% of your HSC mark in your respective subjects, meaning that they constitute a great opportunity for you to make a difference and hopefully maximising your chances of reaching a 98 ATAR, providing you do your utmost to enusre optimal performance.

An additional piece of information that would be useful to provide a more accurate estimate would be the number of band 6's/E4's achieved by your school in each of your subjects. Considering the rank of your school, I imagine that those numbers would be quite high.

I hope this helps! :D
thank you for your reply!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)