ATAR with doing 3 commerces (1 Viewer)

hellohowslife

HSC
Just wondering, are there any examples of people getting high atars (98+) while doing business, legal and eco? How hard is it realistically?

blyatman

HSC
N/A
I never really understood why some people who got all rounders are so scared of having their details released in the paper. Then I saw this. Common sense and respecting people's privacy seems to be a rare commodity nowadays.

Last edited:

jskeza

HSC
N/A
I never really understood why some people who got all rounders are so scared of having their details released in the paper. Then I saw this. Common sense and respecting people's privacy seems to be a rare commodity nowadays.

The Australian Government right now

sida1049

HSC
A while back someone posted a thread on this forum titled "let's find the names of 2018 99.95 ATAR achievers" or something, and had an incomplete list. I was surprised how far they were willing to justify that it wasn't creepy at all

SpiderX1X

HSC
A while back someone posted a thread on this forum titled "let's find the names of 2018 99.95 ATAR achievers" or something, and had an incomplete list. I was surprised how far they were willing to justify that it wasn't creepy at all
Is the thread still there?

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
People are literally screen clipping random kids hahahaha.

Australian Government: Would like to know your location 👀

Last edited:

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
If you're doing well in them then of course it's possible.

I dropped legal studies after year 11 when I saw how much effort it required and how little results I got from it. Had I kept it, maybe my UAI (yes I'm that old) may have been different.

Oddly enough legal-based subjects ended up being my best in university though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)