• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Attila or Montezuma? (1 Viewer)

mcsmells

HSC
Hey
Well for my Major Project I am throwing up between doing Montezuma II or Attila the Hun.
I do like Attila better but the possible questions I have come up with suck compared with Ol' Monte's ones
Probably my most important one for Montezuma would be "Did Montezuma's superstitious beliefs lead fall of the Aztec empire?", while my Attila question is something crap like "Why did Attila spare Rome from further devastation?".
So I was just wondering whether someone could advise me on what to do
thanks

Abbeygale

HSC
Go with the one that you find more interesting. You have to spend three terms working on this assignment, after all. I don't think the Attila question is too bad. If you really hate it, maybe in the course of your research a better one will present itself, or you could ask your teacher for some advice on which direction to take it.

mcsmells

HSC
Yeh thanks,
I have actually done a lot of research on Attila today and I have decided to do it on him rather than Montezuma

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
i reckon go with monte, but thats only cause iam doing an aztec major work aswell, i was considering focusing on either what monte did wrong and how the historian's view of this has changed, or do it on marina [ the aztec girl who was with cortez] and a question something like Is marina a saint or traitor, how have the historians views changed over time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)