Auburn school rampage (1 Viewer)

HSC
http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2009/03/02/2505089.htm?section=australia
Four teenage boys who allegedly went on a violent rampage through a western Sydney Catholic high school this morning are due to face court this afternoon.

Police say the boys, aged between 15 and 17, threatened students and staff with a machete and a small tomahawk at Trinity Catholic College in Auburn.

The teenagers allegedly smashed parts of the school canteen, a car and glass windows, causing around $30,000 worth of damage.
Students at the school are being offered counselling. Some parents have taken their children home.
What do you guys think?

Last edited:

jet

Banned
HSC
Lol....certainly very surprising.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
I thought this sounded familiar, but this is a different incident? everyone knows what i am talking about right? This exact same bullshit happened a few months ago.. What the fuck is wrong with these people

Pacchiru

like bonnie and clyde
HSC
I thought this sounded familiar, but this is a different incident? everyone knows what i am talking about right? This exact same bullshit happened a few months ago.. What the fuck is wrong with these people
it's auburn

what do you expect?

HSC
r u fucking retarted? THE ARTICAL SAYS CATHOLIC SCHOOL. ONLY CATHOLICS ARE ALLOWED IN. And lol, the day a catholic school lets a middle eastern into their school is the day a jew will not bend over to pick up a coin.

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
Fully sik bra, I'll get repz from my papa
Pride

Fuck wits

raven2000

HSC
+1 for them being lebanese. Im surprised the news article didn't make a big deal about it (probably because they're NOT muslim lebanese?)

HSC
+1 for them being lebanese. Im surprised the news article didn't make a big deal about it (probably because they're NOT muslim lebanese?)
I agree about that...
Appartently the attckers were Muslim though...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)