Aussie Open (1 Viewer)

Lord Ac

Trust me *wink*
HSC
Anyone going down for the tennis? I'll be there ... (Comeon SAMPRAS!!!)

Ac

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Lord Ac
Anyone going down for the tennis? I'll be there ... (Comeon SAMPRAS!!!)

Ac
i wont be going to the tennis but ill be watchin alot on tele ... but hopefully you can cheer for sampras because he might be playing ... its still undecided ...

does anyone think hewitt will be hit by some unexpected illness or choke ... but then again he has had a light schedule this year ...

Lord Ac

Trust me *wink*
HSC
Hewitt will be playing the Hopman Cup.

Ps. I HATE that bastard :) Im going as much to cheer Sampras as to Boo Hewitt.

Ac

Crazy

sampras :eek:

he's old

ugly

bald

greying

and close to retirement

will never win at melbourne

cant stand hewitt either

there are plenty of hot young guys moving up through the ranks, and yes they can play!!

havent decided on a favourite yet

:D

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
hewitt maybe cocky and annoying ... but he gives it 100% each time ...

i would like to see juan carlos ferrero win a gland slam - hopefully the french ...

i hope rafter makes a comeback and plays and wins wimbeldon ...

and i hope the seed stay alive this time in the aussie open ...

Fi

gooooooooo all the aussies!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then if they get knocked out, gooooooo ................................... the..... guy.........who beat Rafter at wimbeldon.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Fi
gooooooooo all the aussies!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then if they get knocked out, gooooooo ................................... the..... guy.........who beat Rafter at wimbeldon.
goran ivanisevic ... at least he one out of four winbeldon finals ...

blah says she

blah. blah. blah.
HSC
Originally posted by natstar
I recon Andy Roddick is soooo hot!
agreed!! There's also some other bloke that's not too bad looking, shame I can't remember his name though...

Lord Ac

Trust me *wink*
HSC
The only sexc-hot-female-tennis-goddess is:

MARTINA HINGIS!!!! YUMMMMMM!!! :):););):):) (she will WIN! and defeat the evil Williamses).

And Sampras is not old. He is a god. Gods dont get old! (der!)

"Thou shalt have no other gods before me"
- God (Sampras)

Yo speak BLASPHEMY!!!

Ac

jessika

law chicky
HSC
Im in total agreement ANDY RODDICK is babe :)

I have his autograph too :) except its a spaz pic of him, but he still looks okay.

LLEYTON IS CRAP...oh my friend decorated my room with Lleyton Hewitt pics when he won wimbeldon, and I was like nooooooooooooooooo, get rid of them.

I planned to go to the Australian Open, but I cant get time off work, so I tried to get time off on the first week for Adidas, but I still couldn't :(

but I'll be watching it on tv!

lol natstar about serena looking like a man, I dont think she does...but yeah I like her sister Venus more, she doesn't seem so agressive when she plays.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Lord Ac
The only sexc-hot-female-tennis-goddess is:

MARTINA HINGIS!!!! YUMMMMMM!!! :):););):):) (she will WIN! and defeat the evil Williamses).
too bad shes (hingis) recovering from what seems to be on-going injury ... i reckon kim cylister should do well ... but anything can happen in glams slams ... just look at last years aussie opem ...

GJ_JOE

blood brother
Originally posted by flyin'

i hope rafter makes a comeback and plays and wins wimbeldon ...
same here, it was heart-breaking to see him come 2nd at wimbeldon against Goran Ivanisevic....but it was a hell of a match anyway

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by GJ_JOE

same here, it was heart-breaking to see him come 2nd at wimbeldon against Goran Ivanisevic....but it was a hell of a match anyway
although you of course want pat to win ... i would feel so sorry for goran ... as ive said before he had failed twice or three times before to i think agassi and sampras ... so it just seemed fair that goran eventually got it ... i dont think that pat will return to the game ...

Crazy

yeh its official flyin'

hingis wont be in melbourne..she's not playing the adidas international either

im not sure exactly what reasons were cited for her withdrawal

im guessing it has something to do with a slow come back from ankle surgery and various defeats

i so dont think she'll quit the game for good though

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Crazy
yeh its official flyin'

hingis wont be in melbourne..she's not playing the adidas international either

im not sure exactly what reasons were cited for her withdrawal

im guessing it has something to do with a slow come back from ankle surgery and various defeats

i so dont think she'll quit the game for good though
its a shame she's not playin ... because she's the most accomplished 'thinker' in tennis ...

but even if she makes a comeback she has to come up with somethin to handle the big hitters (like everyone ranked above her - william sisters, davenport, cylisters, hantochova, ...) ...

Goran is a god
man you should see all the funny shit he spills in croatian during the match if u understood u would die
such as calling the umpire a "fukn ox"

he swears so much

anyways it was one of the happiest days off my life when he won it i felt sorry for pat hes a good chap
but goran after 3 losses sure did deserve it

as for hewitt an absolute fuckwit with a mega ego
i love it when he gets ripped and starts bitching to the umpire and gets penalised

he has no clue about tennis he serves 165 km/h
btw the williams sisters serve 180 km/h
hewitt is lkike that energiser batteryy the kunt never stops running hes like an enhanced michael chang and thats why he number 1 he fricken played so many matches
but hes a poof anyway

go GORAN we love you even though you wont win again we still love u dood

CoYLiE

I'm not too happy... this is the first year in the last 5 that i'm not going down!! work rostered me on 27 days in january... so there's no way i'm gonna get out of enuf to get down there....
but i'll be able to watch it all at work anyways... i'll just say it's research!! hahaa...

btw - i reckon martina in her younger days, when she just broke into the scene (i think she was 16) was a lot better. She loved the game and she didn't have the temper trantrums.... but anna... come on.... with a serve like that... you just can't go wrong... not to mention the fact that she completely threw her game at the adidas international last week!

professor

martina was good when she came on the tour because no one was as 'smart' as she was. Thats when the period of time where she dominates, her tactics works really well with her game which what made her so successful...but then the Williams sisters and Davenport came on, they use power more than placement/accuracy and concentrate on winning short points...this then make Hingis weak and as she tried to get stronger, she easily injured herself...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)