Australia's Next Top Model (1 Viewer)

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
I thought there'd be a thread for this by now.

Who's been watching season 2?

I don't have the words to express my hatred towards Ebony.

kaylz

HSC
ebony? she's okay. sure, she's a bogan but at least she's not a total jumped up little bitch like caroline. i would gladly stab that girl. and maddy. what a skank.

HSC
N/A
I didn't like Caroline either. What as it she said in an interview for foxtel tv programme? "Don't hate me because I'm beautiful" or something.

I actually kinda like Ebony. Not sure how I'd get along with her personally, but several times along the way she would buckle down and just do what was asked of her rather than kicking up a fuss like Hiranthi (Don't even get me STARTED on her!!! OMG!!!).

I'm also glad that Lara got booted out yesterday. Her unprofessionalism just totally pissed me off... and the whole eyebrow thing? Maybe funny, but also in a way it was sabotage. Not cool.

Now, who do I like? Let's see... you know, I'd like for the hippie girl to win, I think her name is Jess? She's got an unusual high-fashion look about her which I really like. Simone I could see doing well for commercial modelling but never for high-fashion runway kind of stuff... and Australia needs more high-fashion runway models. Simone's pretty, and takes nice photos, and is consistent, but Jess has this "edge" on her. It's awesome, I love it.

And yeah.. Madeline is a bit of a skank, but she does a good modelling job most of the time. :)

snickerdoodle

year of the dog
HSC
I'm a Next Top Model tragic. I love Simone personally, and judging from the responses of the judges I'd say either her or Madeline will win. Caroline was such a whiny blah. Sif you'd apply for a reality TV show your HSC year? And then she complains about it. Duh, what did you think would happen?

Lara was gorgeous, but really unprofessional. Glad she stayed longer than Hiranthi though...her mannerisms just gave me the urge to reach into the television and slap her in the face.

Is it just me, or are the girls this series quite bitchy? Bitchier than usual I mean. You'd expect the Aussie girls to be more laid back than the Americans but they're pretty much exactly the same. Which scares me.

Dragie

HSC
I've been watching the show pretty regularly and I've found I dislike Caroline (thank god she left) and Mads - what a friggin hoebag! lol Her confidence really irritates me. Ebony isn't too bad - I feel sorry for her because of her injury. My favourite so far is Simone and Louise isn't too bad. I only like Louise because her hairs cool lol :D

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
I think in the end it will be between Madeline and Simone. They'll eventually kick Jess off for not being pretty enough and Louise cause of her lack of confidence. I liked Jess the most until last night's episode, I mean, what the hell did she think the construction workers would do if naked, beautiful women were standing on a balcony getting a spray tan? She didn't need to have such a psycho.

At the moment it looks like Simone will probably win, she has a better body than Madeline. And Madeline's posh accent pisses me off. But then again the winner on the American version is usually an unlikely one. I didn't think Adrianne would be the winner in season 1, or Naima in season 4. Fox 8 is showing re-runs (from season 1) at like 2:45pm weekdays.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
is it just me or does anyone else find the majority of the girls really plain?

looks wise...

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
yeah, i don't find any of them that pretty enough, actually, not all models are pretty imo

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
my god this show is addictive. Im soooo glad caroline left, she was too much like a real-life Ja'mie from We Can Be HEroes - "i don't buy things for labels or cuteness, i buy them for comfort" - friggin tool!!

I can bear ebony and madeline, even though i woulldn't want to know them, i HATE louise - her mouth annoys me, like fairuza baulk (from the craft) and jess has worn on me very badly - PaleReflection, i totally agree with you - standing naked on a balcony does not go unnoticed!!!

And, as all have said, simone will win, and im ok with that. Lara looked like a 12 year old prostitue in her circus photo!

HSC
N/A
Actually I agree the Aussie version is quite disappointing in general. Bitchiness overload, and surely we have more gorgeous girls in Australia? And what was with almost everyone being blonde?!?!?!

As for America's Next Top Model, I actually found it pretty predictable for the ones I watched (last two seasons. Picked out Naima, and knew that Nicole would win. She just has that young, dewy "covergirl" look). Not sure about Aussie model - as they don't seem to be set on finding a 'high fashion' model it could go between Simone, Ebony, Mads and Jess. I have no idea :S

I love Ebony's look though. She's consistent, but her injury...!

kaylz

HSC
Can we just reflect on just how much of a dick caroline was? "Got m'dolces!"..."I buy things for comfort and cuteness. This wallet is Hello Kitty, I got it in San Tropez" annnd "oh my god guys, don't let me go into Louis Vuitton!! I always spend like sooooo much money when I go in there - please stop me!"

HSC
N/A
mmm that is pretty stupid.

And insensitive and bitchy all at the same time. Wow!

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
kaylz said:
Can we just reflect on just how much of a dick caroline was? "Got m'dolces!"..."I buy things for comfort and cuteness. This wallet is Hello Kitty, I got it in San Tropez" annnd "oh my god guys, don't let me go into Louis Vuitton!! I always spend like sooooo much money when I go in there - please stop me!"
It was funny when she called the house meeting to announce she was leaving, and was saying shit like, "I know I have the potential to win this competition, and I know you guys believe that I do as well", etc. Louise's reaction was funny.

The way they all act when they're on the phone to their relatives/boyfriends makes me wonder whether they know there's a camera in the phone room.

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
i loved the reaction to caroline leaving - a mix between "whatever" and "she could've done it before hiranthi got evicted" - and then when ebony had to go they were bawling. I think it shows somethign about the differences between how much they like the 2 girls, lol!

has there been any reports on how caroline did on her HSC - did she get into law? id be very interested to know if she was as fabulous as she thought she was (im betting... no!)

kaylz

HSC
what was her last name? i'll check the uac liftout!

sandz_2

HSC
she didn't get into law.. she got into Medical Science at UNSW (85.00 UAI).

Last edited:

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
the only likeable one is jess. simone is pretty but so dull. madeline's a slut with rosacea. simone has a permanent scowl on her neutral face. ebony has potential but needs serious orthadonture...

and yes, it is just because i'm jealous.

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
yeah, i read in tv week that she got a 92.85 or something... waaayyyyyy higher than i would've givben her credit for! Though she did apparently get bumped up for "special circumstances"... wank wank!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)