B Arts/B Music Studies (1 Viewer)

cadylayne

HSC
Does anyone here do this course? Can you tell me anything about it - pros/cons etc. I'm looking into perhaps doing it next year. Would I be better off just doing a Bachelor of Music? Any advice anyone has would be great. I want to ultimately become a musical director but there's no course just for that so I have to go about it a different way.

Thanks in advance.

maxi_bon

HSC
i'd advise the bachelor of music alone. its a pretty big workload and most people i know who started the bmus studies/arts have dropped the arts part as it's too complicated. you also have to travel between main campus and the con with timetabling issues likely to arise..

becibu

HSC
Does anyone here do this course? Can you tell me anything about it - pros/cons etc. I'm looking into perhaps doing it next year. Would I be better off just doing a Bachelor of Music? Any advice anyone has would be great. I want to ultimately become a musical director but there's no course just for that so I have to go about it a different way.

Thanks in advance.
I applied for this, though if I get through I'm doing it with the intention to transfer. Its a shorter course and getting in isn't the highest ' standard' as far as I been told.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)