B. Psych at UWS (1 Viewer)

Dannielle@3

HSC
N/A
Just wanted to know what people think my chances are of getting into B. Psych at UWS.

The UAI is 80.25, I recieved a UAI of 75.65 and completed one semester of uni at Notre Dame for which I recieved 3 credits and a pass. I am sitting the STAT test this weekend, so if my marks are good that will be included as well.

Does anyone do Psych at UWS? Can you tell me anything about it?

Thank-you

savio23q

Band
HSC
Are you eligible for the 5 bonus points UWS gives to people from the western suburbs? If not, don't stress, UWS are very leniant and should let you in.

Best of luck!

Dannielle@3

HSC
N/A
I am not eligable for the points because i'm not a recent school leaver- I wish I would of known what I wanted to do after my HSC because then it wouldn't of been an issue :rolleyes:

Dannielle@3

HSC
N/A
Also, can anyone tell me if they or anyone they know got into Psych with a UAI under the cut off mark?

dude01

HSC
Dannielle@3 said:
Also, can anyone tell me if they or anyone they know got into Psych with a UAI under the cut off mark?
Since you're a non-recent school leaver you should get in. UWS are pretty lenient on NRSL's.

When I did the HSC my first preference was B. Psych at uws which had a cutoff of 80, and I had a UAI of 77 and did not get in (back then there were no bonus points though). It's a pretty popular course but I reckon you'll get in due to your uni marks, which I think uws prioritise over uai.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)