B Science (1 Viewer)

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
I'm doing B Sci (comp sci). Which tells you my major ;)

What about yourself?

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
Originally posted by anti
I'm doing B Sci (comp sci). Which tells you my major ;)

What about yourself?
well im kinda keeping my options open. ill prolly do Medical Microbiology and Immunology, Anatomy or some other life science major. but ill have to really see the carrer prospects to each major b4 i choose.

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
Originally posted by routemarker

well im kinda keeping my options open. ill prolly do Medical Microbiology and Immunology, Anatomy or some other life science major. but ill have to really see the carrer prospects to each major b4 i choose.
I did B Science majoring in Medical Microbiology and Immunology last year. Prepare for a lot of Bio, Chem and Maths.

FunkyFlava

Psycho@UNSW
HSC
If i finish this, i'm majoring in Psychology and minoring in Marketing.

thing is i have like 4 other courses i can do this year to fill it in, so it feels like i'm doing a commerce course lol.

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
Originally posted by FunkyFlava
If i finish this, i'm majoring in Psychology and minoring in Marketing.

thing is i have like 4 other courses i can do this year to fill it in, so it feels like i'm doing a commerce course lol.
hey with psyc 1a do you have any lectures? because i did a class search and the only thing that came up were tutorials. Im asking because i cant seem to swap phys for psych as i cant find a related class

FunkyFlava

Psycho@UNSW
HSC
there are 2 lecture streams for Psych. the day one and the night one.

you can choose which lectures u go to, as the night ones are just repeats of the day ones. :) even if it shows u as enrolled in the night lectures, u can go to the day one. u can't change it on ur timetable, but still, all's good :)

u doing psyc1a? or r u trying to get into it? i don't think u can do it online ... not sure though. maybe go there in o-week to get it changed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)