Bachelor of Health Sciences at USYD?? (1 Viewer)

studygirl118

HSC
SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER
I’m currently in Year 12 and really want to do speech pathology at USYD, however as the ATAR cut off is quite high (93) I was planning to apply to a bachelor of health science, which is an atar of 80 or something, and then transfer later, if I didn’t get the ATAR.

HOWEVER as I was re checking courses on the USYD website all I saw was a bachelor of science with a major in health which requires ADVANCED MATHS as a PREQUisite? Which I definently have not done!! Have they completely changed this degree? The bachelor of health sciences when I was checking in the old UAC book didn’t require any maths!!

Sincerely,
freaking out because I NEED A BACK UP OPTION

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sida1049

HSC
Yup; 2U is now compulsory.

I'm not clear on how USYD is implementing the requirement, but if you that bars you from entry into the degree, then consider enrolling into a bachelor of science/health science from another university, then externally transferring into USYD.

studygirl118

HSC
Yup; 2U is now compulsory.

I'm not clear on how USYD is implementing the requirement, but if you that bars you from entry into the degree, then consider enrolling into a bachelor of science/health science from another university, then externally transferring into USYD.
IT’s just so weird because it even stipulated on the USYD website the prerequises only applies to degrees which currently have an assumed knowledge of Mathematics, but when I looked in the UAC book for health sciences there was no assumed knowledge specified

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)