Bachelor of medical science/ medical science (medical science) (1 Viewer)

HSC
So I’m gonna do bachelor of biomedical science or bachelor of medical science (biomedicine) at either wsu or acu. I heard from others that they are planning on doing this bachelor degree, then doctor of medicine? Is this an actual viable option? Thanks.

HasanJamali

HSC
Uni Grad
For sure. Depending on whether or not you are willing to do down the postgraduate pathway (I'm not too sure whether or not WSU/ACU has that) but I do know that you can transfer to USyd via the GAMSAT route. Otherwise, I'm pretty sure that for WSU if you do finish your Bachelor of MedSci, you will have to do the complete 5 year course from the beginning - i.e. you can't join midway through the course.

HSC
For sure. Depending on whether or not you are willing to do down the postgraduate pathway (I'm not too sure whether or not WSU/ACU has that) but I do know that you can transfer to USyd via the GAMSAT route. Otherwise, I'm pretty sure that for WSU if you do finish your Bachelor of MedSci, you will have to do the complete 5 year course from the beginning - i.e. you can't join midway through the course.
Thanks 🙏🏽. Wsu has postgraduate doctor of med but I’d still have to start from the beginning yes?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)