Bad THings that happened during exams? (1 Viewer)

moo/pokie

sounds like some good clean fun.......well my old school used to have a cool room just for year 12 and their own toilets but i moved and now it sucks and we get an area down the back full of mosquitos

ratherbesleepin

We're lucky - our exams are held in a building along way from anyone who makes noises except of course for birds and dogs etc

And, its carpet and the supervisors wear socks anyway

Our principle turned up liek 2 minutes before starting time to talk to us though - totally ruined the concentration.

moo/pokie

yeah our principal was also talking to us and heaps of people showed up late
especially for our music exam...a couple of people were smoking and so someone had to run down and get them and the exam should have already started..it was kindda funny

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
apparentli the roof of the catholic skool...*ladies by the sea star college* at wollogong had part of their roofs fall down......lyk the plaster fell on top of the a few gals... and there was dust everywhere.....

lm1122

HSC
Well we got 10 mins docked off our exam coz the supervisor thought it was 2hrs total. he was going to start us at 9:30 (reading) to finish at 11:30, but started "early" at 9:22. So i spent a few mins at the beginning trying to make 3 x 40m sections equal 110 mins, but it was only half way through my exam that we got the extra 10 mins back...after numerous ppl complained, though. The guy was really embarrassed i think, but it really sucked. i was so confused, thinking i was losing my mind, and it stuffed up my story coz i only spent 30mins instead of 40mins, but spent 50mins on my essay. Total suckage. Meh...

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
that gotta be bad.........its not like the majority of s have heapz of time left over aniwayz... i mean i wasnt even up to my ocnclusion when they said 40 minz... so yeah that gotta be shitty..

schooly

at least you guys got told like "40 min" and so on. all we hear is some idiot screaming "Cease Writing" pffft.....
but yeh i was prepared to manage my own time rather than let them inform me.
plus some idiot on the desk to my right drops his pens/card with stduent number/bookelts/.......... every 5 MIN was so annyoing. every 5 min he drops soemthing then picks it up and sometimes a supervisor with HIGH HEELS picking it up for him GRR lol

tegs

YES! Those little shits who jump over the tape or whatever closing off the hall area. We had these 2 Korean boys start wrestling and yelling on the grass outside the hall, with no idea that we were all in there wanting to kill them, chop them up into tiny pieces and offer them to the gods to make up for our dismal hopes.

Ninja

hehehehe......... we started and finished bout 15 minutes late..... and while we were half way through out exam the music room next door decided to practice their version of "la bamba"!!!! so annoying!! but funny!

Delta32

usyd junkie
HSC
Well, I had a lovely encounter with a cricket... you may all think that this is nothing too drastic, but let me assure you, I have been scarred for life.

It all started with Paper 1... there we were, filing into the hall, I found myself to be right up the front near the door, always the best place to be in any exam - right? ;)

Ofcourse, for the first 15 minutes everything was fine, lads still chattering away before being handed the papers and the presiding officer doing her lingo.

10 minutes into the exam, all hell broke loose, a cricket, who I've lovingly nicknamed "George Bush", started to do its thing from a bin about 1 metre away from me. The sound lasted throughout the entire exam, its repetitive and almost fractal nature cycling throughout my area of study exam.

At the end of my exam, I inspected the bin to no avail, Mr Bush was nowhere in sight.

I returned on Wednesday morning, same seat, I listened carefully for Mr Bush, but heard nothing, little did I know that Mr Bush was there, waiting, anticipating the silence to begin for paper 2,... sure enough, there he was again, the familiar tones of Mr Bush etching away at my poor, innocent and un-spoilt mind after 10 minutes of silence.

Well, that is the end of my sad story, Mr Bush didn't return for IPT on Thursday, however I was in a different seat, I hope I have heard the last of him. But who knows...

Last edited:

Almost There

my goal in life is to be a trophy north shore mum.
oh poor delta that sounds tragic.

hehe try having a fly. that decides u look tasty. and so buzzes round ur head the exam. buzzz. buzzz. and when u try to wack it away it only makes the fly more detereminded to get u. and then u end up looking like an idiot hitting at the air...

well that actully didnt happen in this exam but it happened while afterwards. in the locker room. and now everyone thinks i am crazy. cant imagine why....

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
we did ours in the school hall and it was pretty good, they totally shut off the hall and any microphones/pa systems they may want to use and cordon off the hall so little shits cant get too close..but we had a bird flying around that we couldnt get out before the doors closed, so we had to put up with it for the entire exam and it was really noisy.

lol, did the bird crap on anyone? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)